Investment Invest in your children too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
While growing up, my daddy told me he made some mistakes and he is regretting it now. And ever since he uttered that statement, I have been careful not to make the same mistake.

Most parents always forget to invest in their children. They failed to do this especially when the children are young. It is the duty of parents to make sure they their children are well taken care of.

There are various ways we can invest in our children while growing up. And this will help them when they grow up. They won't be struggle hard or even strive before making ends mean when they grow up.

Parents can invest in real estate, they can buy properties or even houses or lands for their children while they are young. Before they grow up, the land must have appreciated and yield more money for the children.

Also, parents can as well start saving money for their children at tender age. They can open account for their children or even buy stocks or shares for them while they are young.

The last investment should be on cryptocurrencies. There are some coins that are less valuable now but have tendency of growing soon. No one ever thought bitcoins will reach this level. So other coins as well have tendency of reaching that level.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is exactly what I plan to do for my children. It's very good to invest in your children's name. Even though I will not let them know that I have such thing for them until they are grown up enough to manage the resources. Your children and grandchildren Will be forever grateful to you for doing such for them. Many wise parents do this for their children and I'm also planning to do same.

Briangsam

“To invest in a child is to invest in our common future. The world of tomorrow will inherit the children of today.” - UNICEF.
So it is very important to invest in children for many reasons. Children are the hope of the future. They are also the light that will shine in the next generation. Children are a true reflection of our values and carriers of the seeds of greatness.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Human investment is the best you can achieved while alive on earth. The benefits is unending when those children becomes well-known and financial buoyant in the future. They'll take care of you, provide all your needs, make sure everything right with you. That's why I'm doing everything to succeed in life to groom and train my children the best possible way.

Mellorando

Banned
It is said that children are the leaders of tomorrow and as a parent it is you legal responsibility to invest in your children weather financially or environmentally on all aspects a parent who failed to invest in his or her children is one way or the other I mean the future of the children that is why I personally invest in my children and give them the best training they need in life

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
While growing up, my daddy told me he made some mistakes and he is regretting it now. And ever since he uttered that statement, I have been careful not to make the same mistake.

Most parents always forget to invest in their children. They failed to do this especially when the children are young. It is the duty of parents to make sure they their children are well taken care of.

There are various ways we can invest in our children while growing up. And this will help them when they grow up. They won't be struggle hard or even strive before making ends mean when they grow up.

Parents can invest in real estate, they can buy properties or even houses or lands for their children while they are young. Before they grow up, the land must have appreciated and yield more money for the children.

Also, parents can as well start saving money for their children at tender age. They can open account for their children or even buy stocks or shares for them while they are young.

The last investment should be on cryptocurrencies. There are some coins that are less valuable now but have tendency of growing soon. No one ever thought bitcoins will reach this level. So other coins as well have tendency of reaching that level.
There are so many ways of investing in children life. Investing in children life some times depend on the parent that raise the particular child. Some parent will make sure that their children receive good education to any stage they want while some allow their children to learn trade I that when they grow up they will not be working under any body and become independent.
Some parent may also buy shares with their childrens name so that when they grow up they will have something to fall on.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Most people see their children as investment or tool for investment you know that was the make sure their children I think greater height in education and also make them an industrial tool another for them to make money. They put their children in high places in organisations and also in government sectors in order for the children to gain and acquire wealth for the family.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most people see their children as investment or tool for investment you know that was the make sure their children I think greater height in education and also make them an industrial tool another for them to make money. They put their children in high places in organisations and also in government sectors in order for the children to gain and acquire wealth for the family.
That's another angle of seeing investment in children. But those are responsibilities in real sense. A parent is not really investing by sending children to school, he's only preparing the children for the future. Investment should mean making money for the children even before they grow up. That's my own angle.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our culture the best investment for the children is their education. Parents spend so much for their children to study in good schools with high tuition fee. But when the child graduates in college he is assured of a good job because of his high quality education. This is an issue with some parents who do not know how to care for their children that they forget the education.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Investing in Kids does not men buying expensive gadgets, games, etc. for your kids, investing in kids means enrolling them in best schools, colleges, and universities, paying their tuition fees, and letting them study what ever they want without having them worry about the tuition fees. Investing in children means investing in education.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is good to invest in your children and let them know about it. let them know that it is a privilege to have a good parent that will invest in them as most people don't care about their offsprings. Investing in children is like planting a tree. You have to nuture the tree until it starts bringing you food. Whenever I want to have a peace of mind and enjoy old age should invest in the children.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have kids to invest in, I don't have kids, I am not married. However, I liked the point that if you have a family and if you have kids, you should invest in your kids. Investing in kids means investing in their education, building them some bank balance, etc.

HeavLeighGill

Good point, although it isn't always that easy if you live paycheck to paycheck. I think the best thing is to have some money saved up before having kids. I had 3 back to back and constantly had to buy diapers, groceries, clothes, etc. It's always been hard to keep money.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, the main investment in children is education. If possible, we prepare funds for children's education until they get a master's degree. If parents have funds, invest more in types of investments that are minimal risk, such as land, gold, mutual funds. Personally, I do not agree if children are given directly wealth in the form of objects or money, because it will make children lazy, because they are used to easy life.