Invest on the education of your children

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is a different kind of investment that every parent should realize. The education of the children is imperative according to the law in our country. A parent who doesn’t give his child an education can go to jail. The idea is to force the parents to invest on the future of their children.

When I was in high school I studied in a Catholic school with a high standard of educational system. In college I moved to a university with lower level of quality. But I have many friends who were studying in top not universities that were very expensive. When we graduated I have noticed that some of my friends got a better job simply because they have established connections with their classmates. That’s when I learned that most rich families spend so much for the education of their children. Having those rich kids for a classmate you have the advantage to be working in their companies when you graduate. That’s the biggest investment with a good harvest.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Children did not want to be born into this world but parents are the two people who agreed to bring children into this world and as a result of this it is always advisable not to invest only on the education of your children but you should also try and set up your children in a standard that he can face the worldbhimself to take care of his family

arunima25

Verified member
Providing the best possible education to their children is the responsibility and duty of every parent.Every child has a right to education. Every child deserves a life of dignity and education plays an important role in it.
I would differ a bit from you. Education qualification and institute from where you come from does play an important role in the initial stage of your career. But then later on its your perseverance and skills that take you high. Attitude and luck are other two important factors.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have had a good education, you are very likely to get a good job and earn well. Education is very important in order to earn a livelihood. The only way you can improve your living conditions is through education. Therefore, parents should invest in the education of their kids. Instead of building properties and giving to the kids when they grow, parents should enroll their kids to good schools and university.

arunima25

Verified member
You can fish for someone and serve it in his/her plate. That's a kind of help but if we really want to help the person in true sense we can teach him fishing and make him self reliant to help himself/herself for long. Education teaches one to be self reliant. No matter how much property one inherits from his/her parents, it's not enough to feed for long unless the person has some skill and education to sustain that and turn into a good source of income. Education is also a gateway to big world out there with plenty of opportunities. It widens your horizons.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I will share my own story. My father earned moderately. My mother did not have a job. yet my father worked hard to provide the best education to his kids. My father thought community schools and public colleges did not offer good quality education, therefore, he enrolled us in private schools and colleges. That's why his children were positioned on the best paying jobs

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I will share my own story. My father earned moderately. My mother did not have a job. yet my father worked hard to provide the best education to his kids. My father thought community schools and public colleges did not offer good quality education, therefore, he enrolled us in private schools and colleges. That's why his children were positioned on the best paying jobs
In your case it was shown that good education is a good investment. I admire parents who strive hard for the education of their kids. My cousin worked day and night, so to speak, just to have his 3 kids in the most expensive schools here. His eldest son graduated with honors and has friends who owns companies.That is already a bug advantage in getting a job.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Children are the best part of our lives, when they're cared for, they delivered the goal. So we need to give them the best cos they deserve the best. That's why we don't need to rush into child birth when our pockets aren't sound financially. We should seek financial buoyancy first before going to long time responsibility that isn't easy to care for. With money we can provide the primary needs of our children.

Josemendez

Verified member
The saying and believe that children are the leaders of tomorrow cannot be achieved if they are not given the right education.
Training children in the school makes them exposed to life and prepared them for the future. They are able to fit in to the society and at the end of their education , they will be able to secure good job in the society and thus become responsible for themselves , family and the society at large.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well stated. The best legacy or gift any parent can gift a child is a good education you would be educating the nation for future progression. The good thing about education is that it gives one a foundation to become what one needed to be in future. Yeah the classmates can be very helpful too in future

funmi

Verified member
As many of us already knew that education is the best legacy and investment anybody can give to his or her child. A child that is educated can save a parent from some dangers in the future if the parents are not educated. Investing in the education of your child is a lifetime investment that no one can ever regret. A philosopher once said that educating one person is like saving a generation. So I totally agree with you that investing ones children's education is the best.

chicnthin

My parents tried so hard to make me finish college. I only have one year left until I graduate and I cannot wait for that day to come. My father has reached the age to retire but he decided to work at least until I finish my degree. It shows that it's important for them to make me finish college.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Over the past few years I have got to understand that there is actually nothing of a better investment that you are going to do for your children that invest in their education . When I talk about education educating them and then having a college degree is good but then education like how to invest in good stocks will also come in very handy to them in the future.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is the duty of every parent to try as much as possible to give their children a very good education because when you invest in education you are definitely investing in their future. There are situation where does not have money but they will try as much as possible to make sure that their children are educated.