Dogecoin Investing in Dogecoin - BNB - LTC - EOS - or XRP?

Odunsi

I am about to buy any of these crypto currency Dogecoin - LTC - EOS or XRP today Saturday or Sunday. Which of these crypto coins can give a better performance?

I want to invest $500 in Dogecoin and either LTC, EOS or XRP I will invest $300. I want to be sure am taking the right decision. I will buy either of these crypto in Binance Coincola or Coinbase. What the profit margin one can make if I invest?

What your opinion about this, your opinions will be appreciated. Thanks all in advance.

Briangsam

Dogecoin is currently one of the cryptocurrencies that many analysts consider to be a viable investment option. The cryptocurrency has been on a ride over the past four months. The run is the latest leg of an epic tear that's sent the value of the cryptocurrency up more than 600% in just a few weeks and more than 11,000% since the beginning of the year. The coin is currently worth about 55 cents, a record high.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Go for BNB, it has a lot of future and also has the capacity to reach 10000 dollars in coming years. Xrp is also a great coin and of course you can also invest on it because it has a lot of future and also has the capacity to reach over $10 in coming years. I would not advise anyone to invest in dogecoin because it has no use case.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Any investment you made around potential Cryptocurrency has a long time benefits if you choose the long time plan for it. Those who invested long time around crypto gained a lot and are still gaining up to this moment. Investing on coins like BNB, ETH, LTC, EOS, DOGE etc, have long time benefits. Because they're benefits are high base on their potential.