Real estate Investing in real estate

Phabbyfundz

One of the most profitable and readily available way to invest your funds or capital is in real estate. The importance of real estate cannot be overemphasized and among the laws of money multiplication or investment whatever you choose to calk is one of the tools towards becoming financially successful and independent.
The vast market of real estate I'm and it numerous benefits cut across lands, building, properties, ware houses and so on, ant can choose to invest in any of this depending on what they want to achieve it the aspect they want to be actively involved in.
Real estate give you a life benefit because the need for this properties never ends as the population increase so is the need for business offices ,residential buildings, lands , ware houses and so on.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Real estate is one of the investment that can never go out of trend. It is an investment that will always be lucrative because people will always need land and house. The investors only need to locate the property where there will much demand for and leave the property for sometimes to yield more money.

ckbarnabas

It is a marvelous investment area to secure the money you are investing in real estate. But, before you invest you have to evaluate the atmosphere and the location. Aspiring real estate owners can buy a property using leverage, paying a portion of its total cost upfront, then paying off the balance over time. One of the primary ways in which investors can make money in real estate is to become a landlord of a rental property. People who are flippers, buying up undervalued real estate, fixing it up, and selling it, can also earn income. Real estate investment groups are a more hands-off way to make money in real estate. Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are basically dividend-paying stocks.

Good luck

Verified member
A lot of people have really make a lot of fortune dealing with real estate business.it is a very lucrative and profitable business in any environment especially where you have a lot of business minded people.It is also very essential where you have students.you can easily buy a land,build and rent or lease for a period of time and make a good money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Before you venture into this business, you need to get familiar with the landscape of the area and goto government to know whether there is no future plan on the land. Then make sure you get certificate of ownership to back up all the other evidence in case of in casity.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It is a shame that until now I still cannot buy the land that I wanted due to lack of funds. For the meantime I am keeping my money in the bank until I get enough funds not only to buy the land but also to build a house there. That will be our retirement home and our present house will be rented out to augment our pension.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I an a professional. I have been workin since 7 years (ever since I graduated from a college), however, I have not been able to earn substantial money, or save a lot of money, to buy my own property. I could have bought a property if I had applied for a bank loan, however, this can be risky because property does not give you immediate benefit but you will have to pay back your loan with interest. A lot of people who talk about real estate investment misses this important point. If you do not have a lot of money, you cannot invest in real estate.