Forex Strategies Investing in US dollar can be safer than any other currency

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The title of this thread is the advice of a long time friend who is a veteran in forex trading. She always say that we buy US dollars and keep it instead of depositing the money in the bank. When you need cash it is easy to sell the dollar. When the price rises then you can sell the dollar for a profit. Sometimes the value of the dollar goes down but only for a short time because it is always stable in value. When our currency goes down the dollar can be a refuge because of the sudden increase in value.

marcusfe

This statement is very correct but it's wise for an entrepreneur. US dollar has being the !most stable currency I've ever seen may be because their economy is stable that's what's responsible for the currency stability. As an entrepreneur one should not get too committed to this type of currency because the chance of make a very good profit is very slim.

Hena101

Yeah it will be more safer looking at how US dollars is and the economy of the U S itself is one of the stable and growing economy. As a entrepreneur it will be the wise decision you can make more especially if you are in Nigeria or Africa in general looking at we are the underdeveloped nation our economy is not stable leading to our currencies to have lower values this alone can make saving in U S dollars a safer one

Daykas

The title of this thread is the advice of a long time friend who is a veteran in forex trading. She always say that we buy US dollars and keep it instead of depositing the money in the bank. When you need cash it is easy to sell the dollar. When the price rises then you can sell the dollar for a profit. Sometimes the value of the dollar goes down but only for a short time because it is always stable in value. When our currency goes down the dollar can be a refuge because of the sudden increase in value.
Yes it more safer dealing with dollar than other currency because dollar is one the fiat currency that always increase in value over time.
I even know of someone who buy the dollar at a cheaper rate and lock it up till there is an increase in it.
Sometimes he can buy at #350 per $1 and sell at #520 per $1 back when it time.
Dollar most time determine the market because it is well accepted all over the world.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe in investing in dollar is more better than investing in any other type of currency this is because dollar remained one of the most popular currency in the whole world and also it's remain one of the most highest currency in the whole world. and also dollar is best you so international trading because it is generally accepted all over the world so I suggest it is better for you to invest in dollar than investing in any other currency

Queentener

This is very correct, the U S Dollar is the most valuable currency I know, investing in U S Dollar is A very lucrative investment, considering the situation of things in my country Nigeria, I mean the fall of Naira. Imagine buying dollars when it was 360 naira and keeping in your domiciliary account to sell now that it's around 480 in parallel market, on each dollar you earn 120 naira. Another advantage of you investing in dollars is your money doesn't depreciate in value, it will rather appreciate in value.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Investing in US dollars can be safer than investing in other currency this is because the United State dollars is the most popular currency that is generally accepted in every transaction in the world with this it is very hard for u.s. dollar to fall it always rising all remain in its normal price. However this all depends on the person who is into currency business but all the stuff inside it is best to trade in dollar.

Robson Dey

Loss tolerance is important in trading. Once you understand that loss is part of the game, you will look at the market from a different perspective, useful information that may help you make better decisions. It's okay to lose that allows traders to always learn something from their losses. I am trading with Forex4you, and I always focus on learning rather than losing or making a profit.

Ray Martinez

Low spreads is one of the most important elements of trading. The broker who gives low spreads are basically well known to the traders. Specially the newcomers and the low investors rely on the low spreads broker. I usually trade with Forex4you, which provides low spreads starting from 0.1 pips. Their spreads don't change much. So, it is very much pleasant for me to trade with them.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Unrealistic trading works as a bar to the way of earning profit. So, traders should have a good understanding of the analytical tools and market trading guidelines. It helps them stay on the line which is quite essential for earning profit. FXOpulence allows traders with superior fast execution, narrow trading spread and 1:500 leverage.