Investing on a van to shuttle workers to the nearby city

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In this suburban town the main problem of employees who work in the nearby city is the transportation. An office worker would avoid taking the public transport because it is very inconvenient and risky too with the petty criminals.

One pensioner here bought a van for the purpose of providing shuttle to the residents in our village. The passengers enter a contract for the daily trip and the payment is on a monthly basis in advance. The owner of the van gets half of the fare and the other half goes to the driver. The owner handles the gasoline and all other expenses. It looks like a good business that I am now thinking of doing the same. There are many office workers in our neighborhood who need a convenient ride to and from the office.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Transportation business is lucrative. I don't think anyone will lose money in this business line. Those who lose money are the ones who did not do it properly. You can transport goods or you can transport people. I think transportation business works better in the rural areas compared to urban areas.

ckbarnabas

Investing in a van to shuttle workers to the nearby cities should be a long period profitable business. But, providing shuttles for employees can be a very challenging responsibility for the investors. Or it could deliver a welcome uptick in convenience, safety, and worker efficiency. Much depends on how the shuttles are operated. It always depends on the standard of the service. Meanwhile, you have to be prepared to face any shortcomings of the service.

Good luck

Verified member
Getting a mini bus to move people and goods from one place to another is not a bad business at all.it is very lucrative and profitable.people go out of their houses every day and not have a private self owned car,so they won't have a option or alternative than to take a shuffle to where they are heading to.It is a good idea of business

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Transportation is on the lucrative business I have ever seen. The people that are automobile are not as many as those that have. This has made people not to have choice than to be taking public transport. This opportunity may be seized by carrying this people for money most time.