Investment in Gold,looking for a business partner.

Kotas

I'm looking for someone who could asistance me with capital start up package to buy gold from alluvial gold miners here in Bougainville Island, Papua New Guinea.Im willing to pay him/her back double interest.Message me for more information.

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 1
I'm looking for someone who could asistance me with capital start up package to buy gold from alluvial gold miners here in Bougainville Island, Papua New Guinea.Im willing to pay him/her back double interest.Message me for more information.
Wow I believe that investing in goal is very nice idea, because goal is termed as one of the best treasure everyone knows, o believe thay with investing on goal one van earn a lot of money without taking any long time, but the problem is not just saying it out but the main problem here is the issue of capital, investing in goal is something that needs millions of money, and regarding what you were saying about someone that can borrow you capital or money to start the business, I doubt if you can get someone that can just give yiu money out to start business without knowing you, I doubt if it is possible.

Wow I believe that investing in goal is very nice idea, because goal is termed as one of the best treasure everyone knows, o believe thay with investing on goal one van earn a lot of money without taking any long time, but the problem is not just saying it out but the main problem here is the issue of capital, investing in goal is something that needs millions of money, and regarding what you were saying about someone that can borrow you capital or money to start the business, I doubt if you can get someone that can just give yiu money out to start business without knowing you, I doubt if it is possible.
Well if he is serious and want to make good money he has to take the risk.Interested person can even flow over to my country and meet with me face to face and we can come to a mutual agreement and kickstart the business.There a lot of gold in Bougainville,within 2 months we can even make USD1million.All I need to start with is USD100,000

The picture labeled on your post is nice and much determinative.

I do li

I do like your choice of business, but it takes a lot of capital to start well. You can get your family and friends to support you . You can also invest in less capital demanding business, then you can switch to your intended business when you feel you have that which you can start with.

Does gold investment work like before, I knew when gold was the most lucrative business but all of a sudden things changed. People don't talk about gold anymore and I've been trying to find out why but all my effort could not get any results.