IS 2022 A MEMECOIN YEAR?

kc234

We’ve entered a meme era of investing.While the cryptocurrency world is working hard to solve real-world financial problems and provide a higher degree of utility for users, memecoins on the other hand is created with no such utility or purpose.

There is no strong drive or perfect intention behind the creation of memecoins. They simply exist as a cryptocurrency that’s attached to a meme.

Then why are investors so interested in memecoins when there is no purpose behind it? It is because although these joke-based cryptocurrencies have zero intentions, the community behind them is on a drive to add more value to them.

Plenty of people are trading crypto for substantive reasons. But much of the crypto frenzy recently appears driven by … not that. Your friend from high school isn’t trying to buy a meme coin because they believe it’s the technology of the future.

Volatile Nature

Volatility is always a major concern in cryptocurrency and these meme coins are even more volatile than mainstream crypto tokens.

Meme coins are highly community-driven. Their performance and fame are mostly linked to social media support and hype created by influencers.

Meme coins aren’t exactly created to be taken seriously. They don’t have any definite use case that they’re trying to fulfill. Really, it’s just vibes and jokes for them. Here’s how a meme coin usually grows:

Once the coin is created, some initial investors buy it just to be “in on the joke.”

Then coin’s value grows, and it starts to catch the eye of everyday investors

Some celebrities can buy the coin and post about it on social media

Day by day, the coin grows its online community and price

The Force is a meme coin, which started as a clone of a previous BSC token.

That crypto upgraded to a new contract and stole previous funds for the dev. I think this is a real coin to start your investment. They offer great profits to earn.

Features of Why Force Token?

Transparency from Developers

They promise to take every step to secure your trust. That includes burning liquidity, renouncing ownership and using the 2% team fund for marketing and development.

Hyper-Deflationary

A 10% tax is charged on every transaction. 6% to Liquidity, 2% reflections to JEDI holders, 2% to the marketing wallet

Community Driven and Distributed

The force will be 98% fair launched on pancake swap and liquidity locked to reward those rebels.

Low Supply

There will never be more than 1 JEDI token. Use yours wisely.

For more info you can visit .forcetoken net's official web site.

E

eldavis

All what you have said makes sense and I can't agree more to it, there are so many meme coins out there, it got to a point where I thought it was like the coins where coming out each day, everyday I kept on hearing different news and updates about a new meme coins. Though alot of persons still prefer trading and investing in Bitcoin, but there are still persons who have started see the potential on most of these meme coins, and there are high expectations for most of them this year 2022.