Is affiliate marketing still good to make money in 2021?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing we always rank higher among the easy ways for beginners to make money on the internet. The reason is that you don't need to think about the next winning products you need to create before you make money.

You can simply go to the marketplace select a winning product and promote them so that you can earn commission. You can either choose to promote affiliate offers buy free traffic or page ones.

Some affiliate programs make it mandatory for products created to to create some of the essential materials that will make the promotion of their products pretty much easier for affiliates.

Clickbank one of the best affiliate programs online stated that they have over 140,000 affiliates. So I want to ask that is it still worth it to become an affiliate in 2021 as lots of people are already affiliate competing for different products

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing, I am sure will be one of the most searched online jobs in this year. This is because people are finding it easier to make money on it. But the fact is that it is not that easy to make money on it except one has mastered it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is still good to make money in 2021 and beyond. The only way you can make a lot of money on the internet without a big investment is through affiliate marketing. All you need is a website and a good marketing plan. If you want to do affiliate marketing, you will have to be a good marketer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing remain one of the top where a lot of people are making money online but I think there are some people that are naturally talented in making money as an affiliate marketer because they may have the ability to convince people to buy products, for me I do not have such opportunity to engage in affiliate marketing.

philipp-m

Affiliate marketing, I am sure will be one of the most searched online jobs in this year. This is because people are finding it easier to make money on it. But the fact is that it is not that easy to make money on it except one has mastered it.
We can make the same statement about any other industry. Back in 2005 it was easy, people would click on anything. You just add a picture put some text like “click this link and l guarantee you ll lose 40 pounds by next Friday” buy some banner space and that’s it money making machine just like that and everyone who was doing it felt like he is a king! Nowadays is different people obtained immunity for advertising and people can distinguish false advertising as red from green. Internet users are more experienced and plus cost of the digital ads went up significantly over the years, policy changed for instance what you could get away on Facebook 6 years ago won’t work anymore and they will ban you fb ad account like it’s nothing. I could go on for another five paragraphs, but long story, short I would say affiliate marketing is very interesting activity but challenging. It certainly can be very profitable but also it is a business where you will take risk with your own capital. And don’t forget about taxes. So based on my observation cost of the entry into AM is growing everyday. Some people will say there are free options to promote products, well good luck to those who agree on this statement… I have said on the other forums build a team of likeminded people with different backgrounds and do affiliate marketing as a group, it’s cheaper and more efficient , just try it!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely. Over the years, affiliate marketing has proven to be one of the best ways of making money online. Affiliate marketing requires you to have knowledge of some basic things such as content creation and in some cases easy search engine optimisation. There are many ways in which you can drive traffic, either with the paid traffic or a free traffic.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like I have said and what others have said, it had been clearly shown that affiliate marketing is a program that can never go out of extinctions. But as relevant as this skill, it had to be learnt or else, there may be problem on earning big through affiliating marketing.

richiedude

There are a variety of methods that enable people to make money on the Web. Some require a big amount of capital, while some require very little to no capital at all. One of the most affordable or usually free opportunities online is to join affiliate programs.

Carson20t

Affiliate marketing will not go extinct because there will always be demand for these many products and services and if not even more of them.

What is just Important is to plan for it accurately and run around your strategies on what will work for you.Start somewhere but scale up to start having a consistent income from it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing Misty continue to be in existence as far as buying and selling your car online but it can only involve. the only thing that can change it is the method with which people are promoting different affiliate products. in the past there is nothing like autoresponder which helps you to communicate with hundreds of thousands of subscribers at a go.