kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing simply means promoting other people's products to earn commission whenever sales are generated.

There are various ways in which people can make money with affiliate marketing. Some people are making money from their niche websites by promoting affiliate products relating to the niche.

There are some people who are making money by promoting just affiliate links with paid traffic.

It is very important to build a list of loyal subscribers if you want to make consistent money with affiliate marketing. This is the reason why I left affiliate marketing because it takes a lot to build list of loyal subscribers and nurture them.

You also need to build a sales funnel to extract more money from the existing customers. All this takes a lot of effort and time.

With all these, I want to ask that is it worth it to continue with affiliate marketing in year 2021 and beyond?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely affiliate marketing is still very lucrative in 2021 and people are making cool money from it. One thing about affiliate marketing is that you need to be updated and stay ahead of the game if you really want to make anything tangible. Yes, affiliate marketing or affiliate programs is still worth it in 2021.

N

ngiam0107

Developing country like where im from - Malaysia it is just started.
So far only 2 Affiliate Marketing Platform i can find here.