Is Answering Surveys Still a Reliable Way Of Making Money?

Over the years, survey sites have evolved as a good and possible way of making money. Before venturing into other online platforms, I spent most of time on survey sites answering and sharing opinions and sometimes, playing games and watching videos in order to earn online. I later got to realise that not all website pays you as they promise to. I got scammed plenty of times both directly and indirectly. I only got paid from zap surveys about two years ago and never got to withdraw my earnings anymore due to stress and the hardwork of using a VPN to access a survey site. Most paying survey site aren't accessible in the country where I live and one has to rely on a good VPN in order to make use of them. That alone would make one discouraged and want to give up. I later ventured into sites like Afrisight which is also a survey site but it is accessible by most Africans without having to use a VPN, the only problem I encountered with this site is the availability of surveys, you only get about two to four survey invitation a month which is pretty low. This brings a question bumping in my mind, are survey sites still reliable in 2022?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I am not a fan of Survey websites and platforms , and in fact since the year 2018 I have stopped making money from filling out surveys in the internet in order to get paid , my reasons for this are because majority of survey websites in the internet as scam and fraudulent in nature and another reason is that Survey websites are the smallest paying gig activities in the internet . no matter what survey platform that you are using to make money online you cannot get paid nothing less than $1 to $5 in a day and if you have or know of a survey websites that pays you from $5 to $10 for filling a particular survey such survey website is probably considered to be a scam and fraud and must be immediately discouraged and avoided .

I am not totally condemning the art of making money online through the feeling of Survey websites , but what basically I am trying to say is that Survey websites are just not my thing , and to me , making money by filling out survey is considered to be one of the worst way of making money online , because one thing about survey websites is that , there are totally time-consuming and the earnings are totally not worth your time spent .

E

eldavis

Though people are nolonger as crazy about surveys as they once where years back, there are still lots of persons who are earning form surveys. Personally I don't fancy surveys that much based on the fact that I hardly qualify for anyone simply cause of my geographical region. There are some persons who claim to earn more than a dollar or two from just a single survey.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many misconceptions that revolve around paid surveys and many people need to understand those misconceptions before they can actually try to make money online through paid surveys.

Paid Surveys Are Not Available In Many Places

So, this is the very first thing people must try to understand. Paid surveys are not available in all the places and this means that if you are living in certain parts of the world, then surveys might not be for you. You can, however, still try to search for certain survey platforms that could help you to make money and some of those platforms are Triaba and Picoworkers. These platforms offer paid surveys for all the countries.

You May Never Qualify Or Earn Money Through Paid Surveys

Qualifying and making a good amount of money through paid surveys could be a really big challenge. Many people never actually qualify for surveys. majority of the paid surveys do not even pay a few dollars and it all depends on who is taking the surveys because marketing companies need to target a particular kind of people for surveys. This means they need to filter out many people and this means a vast majority of people might never make money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Answering surveys is probably a good way to make some cash on the internet but it is not a reliable way in which you can make money. people from developed countries can easily go to different survey platforms and sign up to make some good amount of money on their free time but the same may not be the case for people in developing countries because there are limited number of surveys there and they cannot pay you any tangible amount of money.

Even though there are people that use VPN to access these platforms but it is not really advisable because it is not legal and does not really make sense. even most of the platforms will have a way in which they can use to detect VPN or any proxy.

So if you take it as a way in which you want to make money you can actually get caught and you will never be able to receive your money. it is better for you to venture into profitable platforms like paid to post platforms, microjobs platforms and so many of them.

If you can be dedicated enough then you can actually be making more money from these platforms than survey platforms.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many survey sites are down now due to lack of customers or due to survey problems I have been saying and I will keep saying it that I have never been paid by survey site before simply because most of the legit survey sites are restricted to use in my country and many survey sites which I joined I ended up answering surveys but am never credited for it which was very painful.

The only survey site which I worked for and got paid was getlumi which pays for answering surveys too though this site is owned by a Nigerian and you must be in nigeria to use this survey site they are legit trusted and deliver instant payments when you request for withdrawal tge only reason why I don't like them is that survey is not always available on the site you get 1 survey per day which might not give yiu more than #40 so its not worth it I only GI to this site every day answer the surveys and US the earnings to buy airtime which will be credited immediately I request for it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have been researching on survey recently and I've come to find out that these thing is mostly suitable for people in a country with a well-developed economy , those are the people that are able to make at least something reasonable from survey because all Survey will be channel to search location.

Anybody in the 7g countries of the world will be able to make money perfectly with survey because those are the country with the best economy most especially Europe and America.

People here in Africa may be struggling to make money with survey and I don't really see it as something profitable especially if your location is in Africa . At the end of the day you won't even be able to make anything and some of the survey that is available here might not even take you anywhere to a point of making even $1.

If we were leaving in a better country , it could been possible for us to make $5 on daily with survey but this one the amount you might be making may not even take you anywhere because of the bad economy . . We should rather focus on another way of earning.

moneyteam

No, it's not reliable.
While there are a number of ways to make money online, taking online surveys is not one of the most sustainable or efficient methods. The problem with surveys is that they're usually low paying, take up a lot of time, and are generally only accessible to people in certain countries.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have tried survey sites in the past but I gave up on them after a while. This is because you only earn peanuts in them and the surveys come so irregularly. They are based on research being done by the company and you know, they don't do researches often. So you won't be getting the surveys often.

Survey sites also have a huge geographical discrimination quality which makes it even harder to get one that works for you. You will get that survey sites that pay pretty well are only available for tier one countries and thee is nothing you can do about it. Even using VPNs is so risky as they will notice eventually.

Then there is the issue of being disqualified from many of them because you don't fit the qualities they are looking for in people to answer those surveys. For example, the survey may be targeting lawyers yet you are a farmer. You won't qualify for that survey.

So the idea of being disqualified several times due to your geographical location or lack of knowledge in that field can be really discouraging. That is why I personally chose to quit trying to earn with them and just focus on paid to post forums.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tried some of them before , not even some, I have tried so many of them but none of them is really working for me . so I have given up . I don't even consider that as a way of making money on the internet because it's just a waste of time.

Instead of me to be looking for such opportunity , I will rather concentrate to make money on other earning opportunities online such as paid to post and maybe pico working which is still a difficult earning system.

All this earning opportunities online that will only gives you a lower earning rate with much more difficult task to do is not likely to be profitable and a lot of people do not really have interest in them .

Everybody are interested on ways they can make at least 1 dollars everyday .

The best thing I'm trying to do is just to try and learn a skill because learning a skill might give you a better possibility of making money compared to making money with platform that are not paying high depending on the time you have invested and so on .

From my experience survey is not profitable .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Let me just say my mind. i don't intend attempting surveys anymore because of my past experiences. Many survey sites online could have been a good side hustle. A very good way to make money online with little or no stress but reverse is the case. No matter how much any survey site is willing to offer for me to participate, I will never do that. When I started newly, online. People preach how to earn online through survey, so I thought it was a blessing to me, the only good and surest way to make money and I was so determined to work.

Countless of these sites i tried but can't remember earning from any. Is rather they get your data for their selfish reason then tell you you are not qualified or no survey available for now. You keep trying this over and over with no reasonable earnings. I won't advise anybody to do or depend on this. I say it's a big waste of time and energy, not Money or any aton of fun will you benefit. I prefer to work on sites like trendri. I work more but payment is sure if I carry out my tasks well. But if you still feel you can cope with everything about online surveys, you can go ahead and search for reliable ones if there are.

Naz

Over the years, survey sites have evolved as a good and possible way of making money. Before venturing into other online platforms, I spent most of time on survey sites answering and sharing opinions and sometimes, playing games and watching videos in order to earn online. I later got to realise that not all website pays you as they promise to. I got scammed plenty of times both directly and indirectly. I only got paid from zap surveys about two years ago and never got to withdraw my earnings anymore due to stress and the hardwork of using a VPN to access a survey site. Most paying survey site aren't accessible in the country where I live and one has to rely on a good VPN in order to make use of them. That alone would make one discouraged and want to give up. I later ventured into sites like Afrisight which is also a survey site but it is accessible by most Africans without having to use a VPN, the only problem I encountered with this site is the availability of surveys, you only get about two to four survey invitation a month which is pretty low. This brings a question bumping in my mind, are survey sites still reliable in 2022?
According to my personal experience, surveys are not a good way to earn. Because mostly survey sites demand alot of time and pay very less. And some sites didn't qualify you to proceed.

M

Manris

I still think that the first step is to choose the right Poll site and read reviews about it. And also take into account Age restrictions, Payment methods, Supported countries. Yes, there are also fraudulent survey sites, in which case it would be dangerous to participate in them. You need to choose the best of them for example from the "PaidFromSurveys" Blog List. The opportunity to make money on surveys appeared around 2000 and does not lose popularity at the current time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Surveys are still a good method to make money online. While surveys may not give you a full-time income, or you may never be able to buy a house from the money you make by doing surveys, you can of course make some pretty cool cash by answering surveys. However, there are certain things you need to understand before you start doing surveys to make money. Surveys target the market in the high-tier countries, mainly tier 1 and tier 2, sometimes also tier 3 but not in tier 4 and tier 5. The reason they are doing this is that their customers are based on the market in the high-tier countries. Since they target high-tier countries, only the people from high-tier countries earn well from the surveys, in most cases, surveys are not available for low-tier countries, even if the surveys are available, the payment is very poor. Before you can earn, check your country's tier.