Is Bitcoin a good investment for long term?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This question is always bugging my mind because some friends are always inviting me to invest in Bitcoins. To be honest, I have no Bitcoin wallet and I do not know a thing about the valuation of the crypto currency. However, a good friend said that investing in Bitcoin is a long term plan because the value is not stable all the time. When there is a fluctuation the value can rapidly increase or decrease so you cannot expect to profit in a short period of time. But keeping the Bitcoin for years can bring you substantial gains when you sell it.

Seyesystem

There are a lot of business you can invest into but you have to carry out you findings on the business of your interest. You can invest on bitcoin when the price drop and wait for some months the price will go up again. This a very good business to me. To have crytocurrency wallet is very easy it is just like a bank account that you begin to send coin to the wallet. Bitcoin is a medium term investment that people can make profit from when the price is high.

D

Deleted member 27583

This question is always bugging my mind because some friends are always inviting me to invest in Bitcoins. To be honest, I have no Bitcoin wallet and I do not know a thing about the valuation of the crypto currency. However, a good friend said that investing in Bitcoin is a long term plan because the value is not stable all the time. When there is a fluctuation the value can rapidly increase or decrease so you cannot expect to profit in a short period of time. But keeping the Bitcoin for years can bring you substantial gains when you sell it.
Truly is a long time investment,because if you think of making it big and investing all your profit am sorry to say this you will lose it all...so please invest wisely in bitcoins trading ....

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have been involved in Crypto currencies for up to 5 years now , I have watched it as a very good investment venture if you are ready to take calculated risk in Investing in to bitcoin particular, I have not seen any one who has Invested in bitcoin patiently for up to a year and has made any looses in it.
Personally I will advise you to invest in bitcoin especially when it is as low as $30,000 then leave it for like 1 year except if the price rise up to your expectations before the time. Just watch the coins for a while and I very sure you will learn and take decision.

Donkiz

Cryptocurrency investment is very good especially if you are ready to store it for a long time. I know of someone that bought some bitcoins few weeks before the crypto bubble bust and the value of his investment depreciated massively, instead of him to look for a way to salvage what was left of his investment, he went and bought more coins and add to the one he already had.

He sold 80% of the coins last month after storing them for years, and his life has changed for good because of his patience and foresight.

So bitcoin investment is good as a long term investment because you stand the chance to make massive profit from it if you are patient.