Shares/Stock Is Bitcoin better than the Stock Market?

raaman

Valued Contributor
These days, a lot of people are interested in investing in cryptocurrency because it is seen as more profitable than the stock market investments. Because of this, it has now become a very important investment platform among the younger generation.

But, at the same time, while a lot of countries, including China, are banning cryptocurrency trading and manufacturing it in all forms, countries such as the United States, Indonesia, Thailand, and India are trying to regulate the investments in crypto trading.

In this situation of uncertainty of crypto currencies among various Governments, an important question has arisen among investors from all walks of life as to whether it is better to invest in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies than to invest in the stock market.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Both of them have their advantages and disadvantages. I think it is up to the person that want to choose between the two to go for the one that suits their lifestyle. If they want stability they can go for stock and share. You can go for bitcoin if it happens that you want huge return on investment in long-term.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that the two investments are ways of fetching money. But personally, I prefer crypto because you cannot lose your money on crypto. You can only lose value of your coin. Ur in stock investment, there is probability of losing your money if the government embarks on some policies

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that you are going to choose one that suits your lifestyle. If you like to make money by investing in company that has a good track record if you can invest in shares and stock. But you should remember that most of the stable stocks are expensive now. It is going to cost you a lot of money before you acquire them.

Suba

Staff member
Before becoming an investor in either Bitcoin or stock, of course you must first know the risks of the two investment instruments, Bitcoin volatility is higher than stocks, Stock investments are usually preferred by the older generation because they are more stable than cryptocurrencies. while cryptocurrencies will be loved by young people who are full of challenges. but now many stock investors are also investing in Bitcoin.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you manage to buy stock of blue chip companies there is a security and guarantee to make more money in years to come. but one thing is that this set of shares and stocks are very expensive to acquire period take for instance Google share or New York stock exchange cost about $1200 a unit. It is going to cost you a fortune to acquire 1000 unit of Google share.

Audrieeee

my personal opinion obviously Bitcoin is better to hold. my way how to grow is simple, i prefer to put my assets to coinloan platform. and let my assets to work for profit

btaliat

VIP Contributor
my personal opinion obviously Bitcoin is better to hold. my way how to grow is simple, i prefer to put my assets to coinloan platform. and let my assets to work for profit
How does coin loan work? Is it a staking platform where you stake your crypto? I have been trying to get myself familiar with staking of crypto but unfortunately I don't know any platform that does it and even if I know, I don't know how to get started with it and I am always afraid of losing my investment to what I don't know how it is done..

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't really say that bitcoin is much more better than the stock market because both of them are good in different ways . There are a lot of people who are very much conversant with the stock market and they are earning a lot of money with it. At the same time there are a lot of people who are making a lot of money with bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because they have the natural understanding of how to make use of it for their own benefits.

What I believe is that there are a lot of people who are very much interested in bitcoins than the stock market , I don't really know but this is based on my personal experience . Most people I know that have interest on investment will always choose to invest in bitcoins and other cryptocurrency than investing in the stock market .

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Sotherefore That's right, people like what they profit from, both bitcoin and the stock market are right in their own right. There is an economic dispute between them, although economic disputes are the toughest after religion and politics, but this dispute also shows the strengths and weaknesses of both, so I do not stop this dispute. Just with restraint, let everyone present their side.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Practically speaking, Bitcoin is not better than stock market. When the price of stocks go up or down, you know what exactly is happening because stock prices are determined by the market and business performance, however, when bitcoin moves up and down do you know what exactly moved bitcoin prices? Some people tend to believe that bitcoin is better than the stock market just because in 12 years the price of bitcoin become $68k from zero, no other assets or businesses has made this kind of leap. Well, it is true that no other businesses has reached market cap faster than bitcoin, however, you must also see no other companies has lost value like bitcon in just few months. Can you imagine Apple stocks going from $143 (current price) to $10 just in 4-5 months? Sadly, bitcoin went down to $19k from $68k just in few months. Celsius Network has gone bankrupt, thanks to Bitcoin.