IS BITCOIN THE FUTURE OF AFRICAN ?

Ebukaemmanuel

In recent years, Africa has been seen to take great interest in the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency is growing steadily in Africa, as more people are becoming more aware of their finances and looking at viable options to grow their money.
The government in Africa might not be effective as they should but the young vibrant Africans are ready to go out of their way to seek the easier way out. Even if it means trading and investing in bitcoin to preserve the value of their money and make easy transactions.

Ralphjoe

Cryptocurrencies represents a great opportunity for the continent of Africa to develop in the fact that it will help ordinary africans to develop their financial capabilities and to make huge investment.
Taking myself for instance, the discovery of cryptocurrencies has been a big blessing to me being that I was able to invest in Bitcoin and made so cool money in the process, now I also uses Bitcoin to receive online payments since Paypal has restricted my country's account. It has been so seamless so far to have and operate a Cryptocurrency wallet.

Xerryl

Crypto currencies is a safe heaven for the African continent , it would have been very easy to say it is the future of the continent but the body language of most Africa government is silent about the activities of Crypto currencies despite that Nigerla, South Africa and Kenya are amongst the top 10 Crypto currencies enthusiasts in the world.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If most of the countries in the world could support the idea of Crypto currencies even without them participating or using the coins for their transactions due to volatility nature but help to regulate it to avoid illegal activities it will be a wonderful thing .
People can stay in the comfort of their homes now to trade or invest on Crypto currencies at their own risk to make money , to me it is also a small or large scale business as the case may be.
Let keep supporting Crypto currencies.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with you on this because lots of people don't longer bother searching for jobs because the trading it self is a job just like those people working in the stock exchange like wise those who run Exchange platforms now employ others to help them handle the volume of traffics of both buyers and sellers patronizing them . If crytpo currencies are allow to continue running their activities I have no doubt that it is the future and means of reducing unemployment rate in Africa.
Yeah its already reducing the employment rate , since the Africa leaders have failed us people no longer think of them providing jobs , i think they know think of means they could provide jobs for themselves to reduce job scarcity and others and it continues like that , i just hope that things can change for better after and the rate of unemployment would atleast reduce

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin has really created a lot of jobs because most exchange sites used for trading bitcoin are created by many people who want to make money online ,and the use of bitcoin makes it possible for those people to employ more people that would work with the exchange sites , thereby creating more employment opportunities ,and also people do earn profit from bitcoin trading also do benefit too from bit co in, so the employment that bitcoin creates is really vast and that is why i recommend it for others , abd those who want to earn online too
I totally agree with you on this because lots of people don't longer bother searching for jobs because the trading it self is a job just like those people working in the stock exchange like wise those who run Exchange platforms now employ others to help them handle the volume of traffics of both buyers and sellers patronizing them . If crytpo currencies are allow to continue running their activities I have no doubt that it is the future and means of reducing unemployment rate in Africa.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I wouldn't say bitcoin has created jobs basically but Crypto currencies generally has provided means of livelihood though bitcoin remain the back bone of all Crypto currencies. Lots of Exchangers now make good profit from Crypto currency exchange especially periods in which the coins drop in price and smaller Investors rush to sell their coins.
If the volatility nature of bitcoin will continue in a considerable margin and justifiable reasons , it has the potential to be line with the subject of discussion. Let keep watching it.
Bitcoin has really created a lot of jobs because most exchange sites used for trading bitcoin are created by many people who want to make money online ,and the use of bitcoin makes it possible for those people to employ more people that would work with the exchange sites , thereby creating more employment opportunities ,and also people do earn profit from bitcoin trading also do benefit too from bit co in, so the employment that bitcoin creates is really vast and that is why i recommend it for others , abd those who want to earn online too

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Actually that might be the mentality that has been instituted in us which has been trending from generation to generation.
Investing is very important especially into Crypto currencies now because of their volatile nature though the ability for people to mop up funds to invest heavily into Crypto currencies is the challenge and not many people have the mind to take the risk.
If the use of bitcoin continue it will definitely be future of Crypto currencies and the world as it is already ahead of gold
Yeah i just hope it turns out like that because Its one of the top asset with high volume so if it continues like that many financial institution would start making use of it in sending and recieving payments ,,so the importance of bitcoin is really high , i just hope things get better and better again to the extent that everyone would see the positive high impact of bitcoin and start making use of it

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin is the future of the world not to talk of africa, the problem with most africans is that we are many of us are not programmed to invest rather we prefer to work in an office, white collar jobs forgetting that investment is the best opportunity to do. Generally bitcoin is gradually taking over african and I believe as times goes on it will definitely dominate africa.
Actually that might be the mentality that has been instituted in us which has been trending from generation to generation.
Investing is very important especially into Crypto currencies now because of their volatile nature though the ability for people to mop up funds to invest heavily into Crypto currencies is the challenge and not many people have the mind to take the risk.
If the use of bitcoin continue it will definitely be future of Crypto currencies and the world as it is already ahead of gold

Peppul

Bitcoin is the future of the world not to talk of africa, the problem with most africans is that we are many of us are not programmed to invest rather we prefer to work in an office, white collar jobs forgetting that investment is the best opportunity to do. Generally bitcoin is gradually taking over african and I believe as times goes on it will definitely dominate africa.

cmoneyspinner

When you say Africa, what part of Africa are you talking about? East, West, North or South? Better yet what specific African country are you referring to? There is an excellent article published July 2018 by the UN (United Nations) and they describe Africa as the “next frontier for cryptocurrency”. The UN article cited gobitcoin.io and the BBC as their information sources and named these specific countries that were making headway: Uganda, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, and Zimbabwe.

All I can say is ... Awesome Sauce!!

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yeah i think presently bitcoin is the future of African as a lot of people are now investing into bit co in, since it could as well create more employment benefits and opportunities for the people which the government are failing to consider ,and this makes a lot of people to look into using bitcoin for trading and others , and i know that as time goes on a lot of people would consider the use of bitcoin i think
I wouldn't say bitcoin has created jobs basically but Crypto currencies generally has provided means of livelihood though bitcoin remain the back bone of all Crypto currencies. Lots of Exchangers now make good profit from Crypto currency exchange especially periods in which the coins drop in price and smaller Investors rush to sell their coins.
If the volatility nature of bitcoin will continue in a considerable margin and justifiable reasons , it has the potential to be line with the subject of discussion. Let keep watching it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah i think presently bitcoin is the future of African as a lot of people are now investing into bit co in, since it could as well create more employment benefits and opportunities for the people which the government are failing to consider ,and this makes a lot of people to look into using bitcoin for trading and others , and i know that as time goes on a lot of people would consider the use of bitcoin i think

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have read in several blogs and articles that Nigerian is the biggest market for Bitcoin in Africa. This alone is enough to let anyone know that youths here are willing to go any length to benefit from Bitcoin. It seems to be the best payment gateway for us too , since PayPal is restricting us from processing normal transactions.
Bitcoin has made a lot of us to become rich especially when the government has failed us by not giving us jobs that we can do to earn a living and sustain ourselves

When the price of Bitcoin got to $41000 some days back, the equivalence in naira was about #20,000000.
Bitcoin is indeed the future of Africa and Nigeria is sure going to be the one leading the market in this continent.

Carson20t

Looking at payment processors that are at the despensation of africans i really ihink that yes using crypto currency is really handy and convenient to use as most of the transactions can saemlessly be conducted within a reasonable short time.Then when it comesvto investing yes forbthose tradingband those jystbholdlingvthry have made wuite some profit and in the end resultvincresed their revenue base.So it is the world wide future which we all must embrace and utilise thst is way law makers must be at centre stage to provide legislaturevthst will protect the interest of end users and the countries by and large.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currencies is a safe heaven for the African continent , it would have been very easy to say it is the future of the continent but the body language of most Africa government is silent about the activities of Crypto currencies despite that Nigerla, South Africa and Kenya are amongst the top 10 Crypto currencies enthusiasts in the world.
Crypto currency mining, trading, Exchange and investment has really been helping most African youths to make a living which is gradually reducing the cyber crime in the continent.

Josemendez

Verified member
I think presently , Africa is one of the top continents that have adopted the use of Bitcoin . This is a good improvement as it has offered a good such of income for them considering the poor state of things there and the weak nature of their fiat currency.

Bitcoin on itself is one of the most used cryptocurrency in Africa at large . Many people have used Bitcoin investment as their source of investment and have benefitted much from it .
Africa will soon top other countries in Bitcoin investment with the rate of their adoption of Bitcoin .

Statistics released last year showed that African country , Nigeria has the highest P2P transaction in 2020