F

fibi22

BlockFi ! US based centralised crypto finance company. Their interest accounts enable users to earn up to 8.6% interest annually on cryptocurrency deposited to their accounts.

BlocFi allows you to deposit cryptocurrency as collateral and borrow you to 50% of the collateral care in USD. Users can get access to cash almost immediately without the need to trade their crypto currrency, avoiding hassle fees and taxable event.

The best part BlockFi provides ‘’no fee’’ crypto trading services. I think its worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Briangsam

Client funds are Prioritized. BlockFi makes sure client funds are structured to be at the top of the capital stack even over BlockFi equity, and employee capital. This means if the worse case happens, BlockFi would take a loss before any client funds would take a hit. So I believe it is worth the hype.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It worth it indeed with the information you stated around the blockfi crypto banking institution based in U.S that offers 8.6% interest annually for deposited crypto in their bank. What i love around its benefits is the zero transaction fee during trading, and the reasonable interest rate per annum. It looks reliable through your information, but I'm going to clear my view well around the platform by going elsewhere to make my findings about the pros and cons of the platform.