Is Blogging And GTP the same?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is a good way to make money especially when you are a writer. it'll be pretty much easier to knock out content on your blog since you are a writer.

I like blogging for the fact that you can work at any time you please. this means you can become your own boss running a network of blogs.

You just need a little amount of search engine optimisation knowledge so as to harness the power of Google search engine to generate free organic traffic to your website.

Also you have to post a trend or comment on get paid to post website and earn reward from their incentive programs.

They also target keyword on get paid to post website. So I want to ask that is blogging and get paid to post website the same?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is different between the two. Blogging is a platforms where the blogger is allowed to air his opinion and at times may not even allow users to contribute. It mainly and mostly consist of a blogger point of view. Whereas a paid to post is a forum where members can contribute.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The similarity between get paid to post website and blogging is that both of them can receive organic traffic from Google search engine. So they are going to have one thing in common which is keyword research. The only difference I can see is the number of word count on both sides. There are lots of longer and in dept posts on blog.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't argue much on your point of view because you are right. But the first thing that differentiate them is the fact that the two are different objectives. While blogger aims at blogging on various aspects or one aspect he loves, a paid to post website owner wants people to create and post comment different topics.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Blogging is basically writing articles on your own site or third party site. If you have your own blog, you can earn from advertising, affiliate marketing, and sponsorship. GPT or Get Paid To sites are earning sites where you can work on small jobs to make money. You have to work on task that take 2-3 minutes and earn few cents.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know the differences between the two of them but I believe in blogging you are the one that is writing all the articles for your website. Gpp involve having members in your platform and they also write and comment on post as we are doing here and also you have to pay them based on the amount of money you promise to give per a comment and post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think what you're talking about is the difference between blogs and forums. A blog is a site where the blogger airs his or opinion after he might have conducted a lot of research and put it into writing. it may be only him or the people he employed to work for him. A forum is a site where anyone can air their opinion, more like a public community.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Get paid to post from give you opportunity to interact with other people with different views and opinion. You can also make friends with the light minds All gets paid to post forums and share money-making ideas. Blog on the other hand gives the author ability to express their opinion and point of view in their own world.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Get paid to post from give you opportunity to interact with other people with different views and opinion. You can also make friends with the light minds All gets paid to post forums and share money-making ideas. Blog on the other hand gives the author ability to express their opinion and point of view in their own world.
That's what I was trying to explain in my previous posts. It is just like a blog and a forum because all get to paid websites are forums. Blogging is most of the time except in some cases the opinions of the blogger. He will be the one writing whatever he feels like writing, whereas, a forum like get to paid forum allows others to take part in it.