Is BTC click still legit.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If you are a fan of cryptocurrency , or a fan of working on various websites on the internet that pays its users and members in cryptocurrency for carrying out small and minimal duties and tasks like clicking and ads , sharing a photo , liking a page , photo , and video , possibilities you may have come across the website BTC clicks. com . This website is considered to be a small gig paying website , it pays it users and members in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin , lite coin and ethereum for performing different tasks online . It's been since the year 2018 when I was new to the art of making money online I used the website to earn money in cryptocurrencies . The website is still legit today but it seems to lose some of its members as a result of withdrawal delay .

Yes , if there is any major disadvantage this website has , it is that it delays in paying out his members . The website has a minimum payout threshold of $10 which usually takes more than 10 working days to be credited into your PayPal account , payoneer account , payza account , or in your foreign or local bank account .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To be very much sincere and honest this website particularly started off good but as Time goes on a lot of good feature about the website tend to be lost or tend to be gradually diminishing and as a result of these this particular website has to lose its members and users as a result of a dormant attitude today . It is indeed totally true that this website pays its members and users via cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and even a third room for carrying out simple and uncomplicated duties and tasks .

And during the Year 2017 this website has a whole lot of members and users and even I was a member or a user to this website but late 2019 this particular website made a whole lot of negative reviews on the internet as a result of people not getting paid as usual by the website and as a result of the website not keeping to it features promised to eat members and users . We do not have to wait for a particular website to get better for us to make money online because there are so many ways that make an hour go our way to indulge in so as to successfully make money online .