Is business easy?

Asad Ali

The formation of a corporation is very difficult and not straightforward. To be a business is not a fainthearted business to the lazy people. You have to be someone to gain insight in the organization you are setting up. You have to be very good at raising capital and this effort has been needed. Contributing to the organization and competent requires some effort as well. It is not easy to create a company, but can be done for someone who is prepared to do the job.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Anything that fetches money and easy is not giving you much money. Business is never easy. You need a lot of strategies. You need a lot of plans and even the right persons to work with. When all these are out in place, you still need capital to run the business, you need to go sleepless at times just to come out with good innovation. All these doesn't make business an easy task. It is very taskful.

D

Deleted member 30343

Business is not as easy as people think, because there are many things that is required and considered, e.g experience depending on the type of business, capital, location etc. And also one need to consider its gain and lost.

marcusfe

I will not lie here but to say that business is not an easy adventure. Starting a new business is like going to school to start a new course. It take some people long time to graduate into a successful business owner while it takes some short time to attain that level but the common this is the severity of it. If a business is not well managed there is a tendency for it to fail.

Teatea

Nothing good comes easy. If you want your business to be successful, grow and expand over a long term, then you have to put in much work with extra effort, determination, diligence and persistence. Most newbies have the mindset that business is a bed of roses that you start cashing out the moment you start but when they enter it, they discover they were being unrealistic and some may give up because of this.

Khezo

Business is not easy no business is a easy. A lot of time and money will be spent just to build up a business. A lot of plans and strategies will also be created for a business to grow well. So with all this things mentioned above, one would notice it will get to a point that business might get really tiring for a person most especially when the business is on its development face.

Briangsam

Setting up a business is very fa from being easy. The most important thing to have when thinking of having a particular business as everyone and their dogs know is capital and generally, getting the startup capital is the hardest. After you've gotten the capital, you have to get ready with your business plan, feasibility studies and of course your sales funnel. I dare to say starting a business is not for the faint hearted.

Hena101

As far as I'm concerns anything that can bring you money this days is not easy as people always think it is talk more of business in this day of technology.
Starting any business will requires you going through many difficulties and challenges because it make you to answer questions you are not ready to answer questions like what will it take to survive in this business and many like it.

Hena101

As far as I'm concerns anything that can bring you money this days is not easy as people always think it is talk more of business in this day of technology.
Starting any business will requires you going through many difficulties and challenges because it make you to answer questions you are not ready to answer questions like what will it take to survive in this business and many like it. So business is not easy as people always think or expect

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The answer to this your question is yes and no. Business is very simple to a man who has gone into an extensive research and of course had experience is about business before actually venturing into it because he will really find it very easy. Business seems like a rocket science to a man who doesn't know anything about business.

Hena101

The answer to this question vary considering our difference in understanding and also difference in our view about life and other things. But to me starting a business is something that is very hard considering how our economy is in this country. For you to start a business you need to answer questions that you're not ready to answer them at that. Questions like do i have a good plan or would people buy from me and so on

Queentener

Don't let anybody deceive you business is not easy as a matter of fact there's nothing easy in this life, especially when it comes to making money. Business requires a lot of strength, you need to be mentally, physically and financially stable before you can venture into business. Let me also add you need to be emotionally matured before you start a business. A lot of people who quit is because they didn't prepare themselves for it they thought starting a business is a bed of roses, which is not.

eojo2401

All successful business owner has various challenges that comes there way before they are successful. As intending business man or woman, prepare your mind towards up and doing. So problems may comes your way, prepare to crush those problems, some government policies may stand to send you back to square one, make up your mind to find a way out from that policy. At the end of the day, you will be celebrated as a successful business owner.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Business is not a child's play and it is not meant for babies and the weak minded. Because business involves alot of discipline to succeed effectively, so I would say business is not easy. It is very tedious and pains staking. But it can be highly rewarding done with due diligence.