Is Coin.pay.com still legit and investible.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I believe marjority of you guys here in this forum may have come across the website or application known as coin.pay.com . Primarily this is a Ponzi scheme website that have been paying it members and users for the past 2 years for investment their hard-earned money in cryptocurrency tokens like bitcoin , litecoin , ethereum etc , and no doubt this are some of the leading cryptocurrency tokens in the cryptocurrency market but there eare even more coins and individual can actually invest in on the coin.pay.com app or website . Personally I do not need the validation or opinion of another person or individual to tell me that this is literally a Ponzi scheme website and yes it it because all it ways of carrying out activities are all Ponzi related stuff. To be a member of this website you have to invest, minimum investment plan on the coin.pay.com app is $20 which is a relatively huge amount especially for newly online hustlers.

Now the big question to ask here is whether it is wise for an individual to actually invest in the website or not . Well , from what I know , the website is a Ponzi scheme website , and I do not advise anyone not even myself to invest in Ponzi scheme website because one is likely liable to lose all the money he or she has actually made on the website since Ponzi scheme website literally as we know do not last the taste of time before getting excited or vanished from the internet and no where to be found . The are so many legit and time-lasted websites and platforms that we can totally invest our money on so as to get paid reasonably and comfortably without having to worry whether our money will be paid or not .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Coin.pay.com is considered to be a small paying task website and I personally knew about this website back in the year 2017 when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online although I did not spend a whole lot of time making money from this website due to the fact that it wasn't stable and basically not for users and members in Nigeria but in order to make money on this website you have to connect to a viral VPN . The website know that is legit and in fact if you check the internet you will see a whole lot of positive review and commendable comments about the website and that is because it totally pays its members real cash and real money for carrying out simple and uncomplicated activities.

The website is kind of similar to swagbucks , starclicks , cashclick , and even bucks-wap.com . And just like this website listed above the coin.pay.com also pay its users and members via PayPal . The website also could be downloaded on the Google app store open the Google Play store anyways depending on the type of smartphone device that you are using . According to reviews it is promised that you can cash out a minimum of $10 on this website within a week .