Is coinpay still legit.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Early last year there was a particular cryptocurrency investment website that people keep talking about due to how legit and flexible it was and also due to how considerable paying and reasonably rewarding the website absolutely was . The website know that started off good but as time goes on people began leaving negative comments and reviews about the website because it seems to not function as it was initially . The website can still be visited today which leaves people with the question whether the website is still profitable and investable today ! The fact that a particular website can still be visited does not mean whether it is profitable and investable because what we must know is that we are only visitors to a particular website but when we do our research and findings we may begin to know whether the fate of a particular platform or website is absolutely high or low .

Before I go further the name of the website we are talking about here is known as Coin-pay.io . This website is created by a Japanese programmer but it totally accommodates and recruits members and users in different regions and countries of the world , and so you do not have to worry whether the website totally accept users and members from the country you live or reside . Moving back to the issue whether the website is legit or investable today, I would say it is better you did not invest , because judging from the reviews it seems the website is gradually or slowly shutting down .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The website coinpay indeed was a popular website and I had an account on this website until the time when the website seems to be so dull and dormant and since then I have not even tried to login into the website due to the fact that my patient for it to improve as totally sank . I'm so since there are so many strategies and categories for individuals like you and I to make real cars and real money online I cannot keep having hope for a particular website to be improve but whether I look forward to making money on other legit and interesting platforms and websites .

Making money you do not have to be stressful and even if the coinpay website was considered to be very legit and flexible I would say that there are a whole lot of websites that are just like it considered to be transparent and flexible as well some of which include tethercoin.vip.com . This website totally performs similar services just like the coin pay website or platform .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The website coinpay indeed was a popular website and I had an account on this website until the time when the website seems to be so dull and dormant and since then I have not even tried to login into the website due to the fact that my patient for it to improve as totally sank . I'm so since there are so many strategies and categories for individuals like you and I to make real cars and real money online I cannot keep having hope for a particular website to be improve but whether I look forward to making money on other legit and interesting platforms and websites .

Making money you do not have to be stressful and even if the coinpay website was considered to be very legit and flexible I would say that there are a whole lot of websites that are just like it considered to be transparent and flexible as well some of which include tethercoin.vip.com . This website totally performs similar services just like the coin pay website or platform .