is cooked foods business really profitable?

Good luck

Verified member
Cooked food is very profitable everywhere and at anytime.Food is the engine that keeps the system fit and strong,without good food the system will not be well and one will develop some serious ailment due to lack of food. The rate at which people visit restaurant to buy food is quite alarming.People can't do without food atleast once a day to be precise.

linneasandel

Yes, cooking food business is really profitable because the food is very high in demand and everybody love to eat new dish. So, for starting a new business of cooking food, you need to search a website who can provide you food and beverages products at cheap price. You can visit at the mentioned link below or can also go ahead by searching on the search engine.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Food business is one of the businesses that will continue to thrive as long as humanity is in existence. No matter what happened in the country people are still going to eat. Even when there is a war food plays an important role in boosting the morale of the soldiers. Food business brings good return on investment.

tray59

Definitely the profitability of the kind of business is highly dependent on the location. An average person can easily purchase food because it is essential. In my area and there is a woman that usually say these kinds of food and all the okada riders along that area usually patronize her and she makes a lot of money.
You are very correct its all depend on the location,personally for me I think that this type of business moved the most in school enviroment where people live and student do their business,so student dont cook so they prefer to eat outside,so for this aspect I think if you open a food business in school enviroment more money will be made

funmi

Verified member
Definitely the profitability of the kind of business is highly dependent on the location. An average person can easily purchase food because it is essential. In my area and there is a woman that usually say these kinds of food and all the okada riders along that area usually patronize her and she makes a lot of money.
I know it is true that the environment is one point to bee considered while planning on setting cooked foods business but I also know that when your food is good and delicious, people nwill come to look for you where everyou are in the world. All you need to do is to make sure your food ihas what it takes to call people from far and wide.

anil02

Verified member
Learning cooking when you are at house is easier than learning cooking when you are working far from your house, you may a period of time you buy cooked food but for example in weekends you prepare food meal at house because in working days you eat something at launch time and after work you are tired you may drink a coofee after work with friends then you eat something but in weekends it is good to prepare something at house rather than buy foods even in weekends when job office hours are gone.
You are right that learning cooking at house is easy than outside house. It is females. cooking for males is not easy only person who are interested in cooking can learn cooking. Most of male don't like cooking. It is also right that mean which we cook with our hands always testy, no question how it is.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are actually right. Another thing I think one must work on while planing cooked food business is having a scerene and neat environment that will make your customers to be comfortable when ever they come to your joint.
The environment must be very conducive for everybody. Your dishes must also be attractive enough too.
Once the environment is very conducive a lot of people would actually want to demand the product you are selling, many customers likes to checkmate the sorroundings of the place before purchasing the food , the business is really profitable , and using a better environment is another benefit or good add-on to the business

funmi

Verified member
Its profitable considering the fact that lot of people are earning money from the business ,in my street alone there aare different stores like that that are making more money from such store ,like they usually sell different Foods and items and they make more money as usual as student usually patronise them to buy from them i think
You are actually right. Another thing I think one must work on while planing cooked food business is having a scerene and neat environment that will make your customers to be comfortable when ever they come to your joint.
The environment must be very conducive for everybody. Your dishes must also be attractive enough too.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The profitablility of this type of business depends mainly on location and consumers income. The level of demands for cooked food in the rural areas is incomparable with the demand for it in urban areas.

Further more, consumers income should also be put into consideration before venturing into cooked food business.How much do they earn as salary or wages. Will there be effective demand for this product with their income?

uforwealth

Verified member
The profitablility of this type of business depends mainly on location and consumers income. The level of demands for cooked food in the rural areas is incomparable with the demand for it in urban areas.

Further more, consumers income should also be put into consideration before venturing into cooked food business.How much do they earn as salary or wages. Will there be effective demand for this product with their income?

Mjay

To be honest I really don’t think there is much difference in the amount of money you spend when you buy a food outside and when you cook it at home..the only advantage I see is that you can eat the same food you cooked for breakfast as lunch but if you do the math you’d see that there isn’t much difference from the amount of the money you spend

D

Deleted member 28127

It is better to cook food which we want to eat. First some people specially males who are working far away from house and don't how to cook food need to buy cooked food. Second thing some time we who are cooking food at home also wants some change in routine life so for change some time we like to buy cooked food. Success of cooked food business depends on quality and service
Learning cooking when you are at house is easier than learning cooking when you are working far from your house, you may a period of time you buy cooked food but for example in weekends you prepare food meal at house because in working days you eat something at launch time and after work you are tired you may drink a coofee after work with friends then you eat something but in weekends it is good to prepare something at house rather than buy foods even in weekends when job office hours are gone.

anil02

Verified member
Now a days, I see so many food joints in my area and even out side my area, this makes me to start thinking about this kind of business.

Though, I don't really know if selling of cooked foods is profitable or not. But what I do know is that many people are going into it right now. Just today, I saw a lady that just started fast food in my area.

Looking that the cost of food stuffs in the markets, I don't think it is advisable for people to be buying food out side because cooked foods will be expensive right now.

As for me, I don't like going to buy food out side my house, I cook what I eat. I seldom go to eateries because I believe it will be too expensive and I will not be satisfied.
My only concern for now is about people that are doing this business, are they really making profits from it because I believe it is better to cook your food in your home than to buy outside.
What is your take on this?
It is better to cook food which we want to eat. First some people specially males who are working far away from house and don't how to cook food need to buy cooked food. Second thing some time we who are cooking food at home also wants some change in routine life so for change some time we like to buy cooked food. Success of cooked food business depends on quality and service

bracknelson

Now a days, I see so many food joints in my area and even out side my area, this makes me to start thinking about this kind of business.

Though, I don't really know if selling of cooked foods is profitable or not. But what I do know is that many people are going into it right now. Just today, I saw a lady that just started fast food in my area.

Looking that the cost of food stuffs in the markets, I don't think it is advisable for people to be buying food out side because cooked foods will be expensive right now.

As for me, I don't like going to buy food out side my house, I cook what I eat. I seldom go to eateries because I believe it will be too expensive and I will not be satisfied.
My only concern for now is about people that are doing this business, are they really making profits from it because I believe it is better to cook your food in your home than to buy outside.
The cooked food business is profitable for that person who works in the market long ago & gave such delicious food, that business is profitable.

funmi

Verified member

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This business is very common in my place too. And it is profitable since there are so many people who take such foods. While I prefer to cook my own food, there are people who cannot do that because they cannot find time. For example the people in construction companies. They don't have time to cook, so they just buy them.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The selling of cooked food is actually one of my most preferred lines of businesses. I do not know about where you stay but in my location it is often a busy area and many people do not have the time and the luxury to cook from home which makes it a very ideal business.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Selling home-based cooked foods is a really profitable business only if the food you are offering is of high-quality. There are many people in my area who do conduct this business. Despite the fact that there food is so oily and unhealthy, they still make a lots of money by selling such kind of foods. Just imagine how much money you could be making if you start selling healthy and hygienic food that is made in your own home!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have never seen anyone who's selling food and lost without making profit when done properly and reasonably.

You see, food is a necessity....It's something we humans or animals can not do without. Food and humans are inseparable lol. We are always in need of food. You have to eat to live. So selling cooked food is a very nice business.
Just make sure there a lot of people where you want to set up food shop and make sure as well that your food is sweet. That's all!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I can comment mostly about my locality and from experience it is really profitable but very stressful I must admit. My aunt used to run one and I happen to help out sometimes so I know she makes good money.so if you want to go into it fine. But be sure you are also well prepared for the stress