Is Cosmetic Surgery A Solution?

Yusra3

Banned
Cosmetic surgery is a solution for some people, but it's not for everyone. If you're considering a cosmetic procedure, the first thing to do is talk to your doctor about what can and cannot be done.

Cosmetic surgery works by changing the internal appearance of your body in order to improve your self-esteem or help you feel more confident about yourself. It can also help you feel more comfortable in your own skin, which can improve relationships with others and make you happier overall.

The potential benefits of cosmetic surgery are great, but there are also risks associated with the procedure that need to be considered before proceeding. The most important thing is to be sure that all of the risks have been discussed and understood by both you and your doctor before making any final decisions about whether or not to undergo cosmetic surgery.

Shavkat

Personally speaking, cosmetic surgery has always had side effects. Although I do not have a low opinion of those who underwent under the knife because it is their choice. We just need to prepare ourselves if it is the right choice. We cannot turn back time when adverse effects happened.

Yusra3

Banned
Personally speaking, cosmetic surgery has always had side effects. Although I do not have a low opinion of those who underwent under the knife because it is their choice. We just need to prepare ourselves if it is the right choice. We cannot turn back time when adverse effects happened.
I also do not like this. because it's temporary + Many side effects...