Ibrym

I have tried several affiliate programs with some having ridiculously low profit margin. I watched a video in which the guy claimed to make as mush as $30000 per month on CPA lead.

Please let me know if you have any experience with this site and how much you have earned with them on average.

Cheers!

chriss22000

I will like to know also because someone said it's very profitable.

bracknelson

Yes, CPAlead is the best affiliate program.

Making money on this website is very simple and reliable. Earnings are timely paid.
High-quality offers, good customer service, and a trustworthy business.
They provide excellent content locks as well as several useful features

CPAlead is one of the top networks. There are many fantastic deals with a good conversion rate, but my favorite feature is their payment conditions. There are several ready-to-use landing pages available.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I believe it is one of the best affiliate program because this can even be done by people who doesn't really have much idea about affiliate marketing and so is much more better than selling of products on clickbank and other affiliate sites, the only thing that is needed in this business is how you can be able to market your affiliate link that is all , and you may need a platform like Instagram or a huge forums community to be able to attract the required people depending on the location you have to lead the people from.