Is cryptocurrency the future currency of the world?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have come to understand that there are a lot of online stores that do accept payment in Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency this always really make me to wonder if there will be a time in this world when a digital cryptocurrency will only be the mode of payment , on my own thinking I think there is a possibility that in the next 50 years from now the physical money may not really be available anymore as people will switch into digital currency, do you really think that there will be a Time in the future when digital currency will be the only acceptable mode of payments for goods and services?

Donkiz

Cryptocurrency has come to stay, more people and organizations are beginning to embrace cryptocurrency investments and are gradually accepting it as a means of payment, and these have increased the popularity and acceptability of cryptocurrency.

Even with all these milestones and achievements, I don't see cryptocurrency replacing countries currencies as the official means of payment. This is because cryptocurrency is decentralized and is not regulated by any government agency, therefore governments don't make any money from cryptocurrency transactions, so it will be very hard for any government to accept a form of payment that does not favour it, unless there will be a way to modify how cryptocurrency works so that governments will get involved, which I think will affect cryptocurrency negatively.

Josemendez

Verified member
Cryptocurrency has presently attracted the Interest of many people , companies and countries ,and as such will have a big role it will play in the world in the coming years.

Being volatile has given it an edge over the fiat currency ,and this is the main reason behind it's attraction by investors.

With the high rate of adoption of cryptocurrency by countries , especially Bitcoin , in near future , Bitcoin will be the gold of the world ,and the piece will surely rise to a greater height.

This is why we need to invest in Bitcoin and other altcoins that have shown great potential for future rise. Yeah , bitcoin is the future currency that will bind the world together.

Khezo

Crypto is here to stay and I do agree with what the OP and the person above me as written. A lot of people are now wishing up and buying lots and lots of coins either to keep, use as investment or to trade thereby getting more coins to their accounts or crypto wallets. Whatever way they plan on doing this, they are definitely going to make profit because the coins are rising on a daily basis and big companies are making sure they are not left behind.