Is cryptocurrency worth mining today.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have come across some platforms and websites , and also applications on the internet claiming to help an aid it's users and members to still mine cryptocurrency that are of high value today or cryptocurrency that are possibly suggested to increase in value in the future . But the question to ask is this " is it proper and wise to patronize websites and platforms like this , even if they claim to be free or even if they claim to be non-monetary demanding . Well I still believe that some cryptocurrency tokens today could still be mined , that is some cryptocurrency that are presently low in value not the ones that are high in value . To the currencies such as Bitcoin , litecoin , and ethereum have a trust rate to still be mined today .

This is because the above cryptocurrencies are actually making up the top class of the crypto-currency market and so any websites that exist today that claims to help its members and users to mine the above cryptocurrencies should be second-checked because majority of them are scamming and fraudulent . If you believe a cryptocurrency has potential to replace a physical money that you and I use each day it is way more advisable to buy it than to mine it .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to mining cryptocurrencies, there are various things we need to keep in mind. First of all, one of the major aspects of cryptocurrencies is mining difficulty. Why were people able to mine a lots of cryptocurrencies with their old computer around one decade ago? The problem is that the mining difficulty at that time was quite low, but now things have changed so much that mining seems almost impossible due to the fact that the difficulty levels have rose. In order to counter this problem, many miners mine cryptocurrencies using many big mining equipment such as ASIC miners.

This is because ASIC miners are able to mine Cryptocurrencies and calculate the complex processes involved with cryptocurrency mining in a much more efficient ways. The major problem here is that these mining equipment are really costly and it will take a really long time to mine coins in order to recover the initial capital investments that were required to buy these equipment in the first place. This is why the key here is to invest a lots of capital and try to mine coins whose difficulty levels are quite low. Unfortunately, the difficulty levels of all the coins are high. You can try to mine Vertcoin because the difficulty level of Vertcoin is pretty low.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I still believe that some cryptocurrency tokens could still be mined today in the internet but for the ones that are already of high value then there is every possibility that they cannot be mined today and it is not advisable to patronize or work on websites that claim to pay you for mining already high-priced cryptocurrency tokens like bitcoin , litecoin , ethereum , and Tron . This is because this cryptocurrency tokens listed above are already part of the high-priced packets cryptocurrencies today at it is not advised to patronize website that claims you to mind them .

Coins such as verycoin , hexatoken I absolutely some presently low-priced valued cryptocurrency but they have potential to increase in the future and these are cryptocurrency tokens that is advisable to mind today because there is every possibility that these cryptocurrencies have the potential to increase in value in the future . I believe that cryptocurrency is slowly replacing the physical money that you and I are using today and I believe that one day you will no longer be using the money but rather using to the currency for transactions and for purchasing things that we desire and want rather than using the physical money we used today .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see anything wrong with mining of cryptocurrency but the point is that you won't really see a legit way of mining cryptocurrency with your laptop or a mobile phone and that's just the challenges so many people are facing .

That's just the only way we can be able to mine cryptocurrency because you won't be able to mine cryptocurrency by setting up an industrial mining pool over here because we don't even have enough electricity to use talkless of electricity needed to mine BTC.

If you can see a way of mining or having free cryptocurrency I believe that is just the best opportunity for you to make use of because is very rare to see a legit mining platform and some of the one that is circulating around the internet are just looking for a way to scam you .

Another major challenges most miners have is that the mining rate of cryptocurrency is decreasing on daily basis thereby making the mining of cryptocurrency to be a very difficult task. A lot of people are having a lot of challenge while trying to mine cryptocurrency because the mining of cryptocurrency now is quite difficult and consumes a lot of energy .

Mika

VIP Contributor
If your mining activity is related to using mining through a browser like the crypto tab, just forget about mining. You cannot even earn $1 in one month. Even when you upgrade your account, you don't earn much. If you are using mining programs where you have to buy hash power, you also need to forget about these programs. First of all, in most cases these programs are fake (they are either HYIP, or Ponzi scheme), secondly. after deducting what you have paid, you don't have much left on your hands. There are programs where you can mine for free, and then trade the mined coins to trade and then withdraw the profits. However, these programs have such a high withdrawal threshold that it is not very profitable. If you are trying to mine through these methods, you need to forget about mining. However, if you have set up your own mining rig, mining can be profitable. Even when you have a GPU in your computer and use specific mining software, mining can be profitable, however, you need to mine currency that is easier to mine not the coins that are harder to mine. For instance, Bitcoin is hard to mine, and Monereo is easy.

prathambagde

Interest in cryptocurrencies has surged since 2015 as Bitcoin has seen its value rise from about $300 per coin to a peak of about $20,000 per coin in December 2017, then dropping to about $8,000 per coin as of November 2019 before rising to record highs of nearly $67,000 in October of 2021.1

other cryptocurrencies have, too, seen similar surges and dips in value.

While buying on an exchange like Coin base is usually fairly simple and allows you to buy fractions of cryptocurrencies, there are those who prefer to mine their coins. The best option likely depends on individual circumstances.

Best Crypto starter kit for BEGINNERS CONTACT - prathamcrypto12 ( AT the rate ) gmail