Earn Money Is cryptoperhour.com Legit or scam?

uforwealth

Verified member
When I was surfing the internet some weeks ago, I came across a site called cryptoperhour.com. It is like picoworker.

It is a micro job website that affords freelancers the opportunity of getting paid by doing small jobs such as;

• retweeting
  • watching videos on youtube
  • liking Facebook posts
  • Commenting on Facebook
  • Subscribing to youtube channels etc.

How to sign up on cryptoperhour.com?

cryptoperhour (1).png

1. visit www.cryptoperhour.com
  2. Click on the sign-up button on top of the right side.
  3. Create an account form will open.
  4. Fill in the create an account form.
  5. Agree to terms and conditions by checking the small box on the left side.
  6. Click on the signup button to finish your registration.

The minimum payout is $5 and you can get paid in Bitcoin.

I signed up and earned 9 cents by performing two simple tasks but I'm afraid of continuing working with the site because I have not seen proof of payment from anybody.

Should I continue or discontinue performing tasks on this site?

If you know anything about this website, please share your experience with me.

Attachments

• cryptoperhour (1).png
    cryptoperhour (1).png
    322.8 KB · Views: 0

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptoperhour is legit, with the information i got from the right sources online. You can test run it yourself by making your own research to clear your view dude. I was earned from the site, around 98 cents, eben up to now, my earnings are still displaying since one year ago. Cryptoperhour minimum withdrawal threshold is $5, the inability of not seeing much tasks there discouraged me from continuing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptoperhour is legit, with the information i got from the right sources online. You can test run it yourself by making your own research to clear your view dude. I was earned from the site, around 98 cents, eben up to now, my earnings are still displaying since one year ago. Cryptoperhour minimum withdrawal threshold is $5, the inability of not seeing much tasks there discouraged me from continuing.
The problem I have with most websites is not their legitimacy but how well someone can make reasonable amount of money from the platforms. I have ventured into several legitimate platforms but the problem that makes me to leave them is because it is very hard for someone to make any reasonable amount of money from it. I can authoritatively tell you that any platform that can not make you up to $5 per week is not worth your time at all.

uforwealth

Verified member
Yes, you are right . Jobs on the site are not many. If you're someone who is capable of and willing to work hard to make money, you'll be completely disappointed by this website.

I have decided to add it to my list of money making websites but I'm discouraged the small number of jobs on the website.

uforwealth

Verified member
The problem I have with most websites is not their legitimacy but how well someone can make reasonable amount of money from the platforms. I have ventured into several legitimate platforms but the problem that makes me to leave them is because it is very hard for someone to make any reasonable amount of money from it. I can authoritatively tell you that any platform that can not make you up to $5 per week is not worth your time at all.
You spoke the truth but making money online requires a lot of patience .You will have to get started from the lowest level then to the highest level.

Assuming, you earn 20 cents consistently on a daily basis provided that the site is trustworthy. That is something at the end of the month. If you accumulate 20 cents from 5 reliable and trustworthy
websites daily, in my opinion, that should be enough for you to create a blog with wordpress and start blogging to make more money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, any rewarding site that can't offer you at least $5 every week when you're active enough doesn't worth your time at all. When it comes to the time you spent, your resources being the data, and energy you give out to them in order to see its traffic improving shouldn't be a waste. We ought to earn better with such devotion to the earning site.