Is ethereum still a good investment to invest in right now?

Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that was proposed in 2013 by a programmer named Vitalik Buterin . It was developed in 2014 and made official to the public in 2015.it is the second largest cryptocurrency inthe market and also the second most sought after cryptocurrency after bitcoin. It is presently worth $1857.05. Although, the recent DeFi bandwagon has led Ethereum to outperform Bitcoin and nearly all other altcoins, making it one of the best investments in 2020. Ethereum's new uptrend may only be beginning just now, meaning that investing in Ethereum now could lead to maximum financial reward and return on investment. I want to invest in ethereum but l dont know if it's a good idea to do so presently.

Haypril

Considering the time the coin, ethereum, was made available to the public, I strongly believe that it is still a good way to invest in Crypto currency. Although, not forgetting the risk involved in investing especially when it comes to Crypto currency. In years to come, Crypto currencies will be generally accepted and some countries will have no option than to left the ban placed on it. I will advise that before investing, make research and be sure of the risk you are taking.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is valued at $1.7k+ per token. Ethereum coin is ever growing higher since the inclusion of the smart contract feature on it. I see the coin climbing so high before 2021 ends. Ethereum is the second largest Cryptocurrency just behind Bitcoin. It is measured that way, based on the marketcap, trading volume and circulating price of the coin. Ethereum is set to reach $2k in the coming days. I will say its still wise for you to invest cos the coin will still experience another bullish run.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, one can invest in eth now and know that profit will still be the benefit of it. Not just eth crypto currency as a whole is really rising both in price and value and as such it high time people key into it. Eth is the second largest coin after Bitcoin it has all the potential to grow . So yeah you can key into it now if you will

Ekuvero

This is the best time in investing in cryptocurrency most especially Ethereum and bitcoin just buy and hold for long terms you would definitely amass a whole lot of profit off it. Cause its market price in the last few months has witness a high surge in price and there is still more to come. Most especially the decent purchase of Bitcoin worth $1.5bn by Elon Musk and his deliberation on making cryptocurrency as part of payment option in Tesla and it still have a lot of potential to grow.

Olajidey

Ethereum is a good coin to hold for a very long time, what noticed about this listed coin is that if you can hold it for a year you will see that it always increase, so it will be good if you have spare money you can use to invest in there for as long as you can keep it. it is a good investment.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Etherium is one of the best and profitable coin to invest on. There is no doubt that the price of etherium is increasing every day and it will be more than double the current price in the nearest future.
Some other coin that worth investing on that people are scared of is ripple. It is true that they have a problem now, but they will be over the problem very soon and the price of ripple will rise up soon

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It might be a good idea to invest in Ethereum as the Ethereum prices are expected to rise in the coming years. I have seen the data and found that the price of Ethereum has rasied significantly last year. Having said that, the prices of many cryptocurrencies raised last year and the price of ethereum is also expected to rise.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Those who are claiming that Ethereum is good to invest, they should invest first before telling others. The gas fees of Ethereum is enough to say this is a bad investment, and if value of ETh is not doubled, then ETH holders will face loss than gain. Try Defi projects instead.

Sammyesx

Ethereum is definitely ideal for lnvestment at the moment as it seems It is on the rise and their is a high probability that it will continue so, investing a Ethereum will be a Good investment now so when the price has gone up you will make profit, in general most coin are on the rise probably due to the increase in the acceptance of crypto currency.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Crypto has taken over the forex market and airspace, as it stands right now there is little or nothing anybody can do about the growth of this crypto currency. Now on etherum there is nothing anyone can do stop it growth, there are predictions that it might go very close to bitcoin. As it stands it occupies I think the second position.

Shaf

Verified member
One thing noteworthy about Ethereum is how data shows that whales are accumulating it over time, even more than Bitcoin.

It's also one of the most widely used blockchains and is preferred by those dealing with huge sums of money, despite the high gas fees associated with transactions on it.

This should make it very attractive to anyone willing to hold a coin for an extended period of time, as a growth spurt like that of Bitcoin is totally possible, and it's also not likely to fade away like other lower cap altcoins.

benjonas222

Yes, i think it will rise in this year. The value of Ethereum will climb in the first half of 2022, according to Coin Price Forecast, and the cost of ETH will almost hit $9,000. However, the price will drop to $8,200 in the second part of the year.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, Ethereum investment is still promising, although it seems that the price of Ethereum in March is still red, but for the end of the year prediction it will be above $3500, but unfortunately the Gas fee is very high, so I am reluctant to invest in Ether.