Is Finance a good niche for blogging?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blog is one of the easy way for a beginner to make money online because of the low barrier entry. It does not cost much to start a blog. In fact you can even start a blog with less than $100.

You don't need to break a bank before you can make or start a blog. Once you choose your niche then the next thing is to register a domain name and hosting account.

Make sure you choose a brandable domain name that will be short and catchy for your blog. this will make it pretty much easier for your website visitors to remember the name.

It is very important to choose a niche before you start blogging. so I want to ask you guys that can someone still make money when you set up a Blog in finance niche?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about financing as a niche if it is going to be profitable or not ,but there are some that I believe will be profitable such as health and fitness, relationship. if you want to go into finance then you should rather combine it with something related to that so you can have a better chance of writing more articles on your blog.

AfriPeeps Official

Everyday, people go online to search on how to make money, how to keep money e.t.c. My point exactly is that, there are hundreds of people who wants to know more when it comes to finances. So you have to be diverse when writing, introduce or suggest books that talks about different topics on finance. You can also talk about the world's finance, taking a particular country as an example at a time. That way, you might get to talk about a whole lot of things as regards finance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many topics on finance that will interest your readers. Choosing a niche is important but what is more important is how the blogger presents his topic to make it captivating. We cns have a good niche and if we don't know how to write in a captivating way, it may not amount to something