Trading Discussion Is Forex a binary trading?

Kingstone

Sometimes I get confused by the two forms of trading and I believe they are different. What is forex trading and what is binary trading?
I began the world of trading using Volatility indices 75, which I believe is Binary trading.
In this form of trading, I can determine how much I am willing to lose by setting a stop-loss before or after placing a trade. Mostly, I set it before placing a trade and can decide to shift it to the positive side if I place the right trade. Also, this form of trading can be traded 24 hours every day unlike Forex trading (foreign exchange trading) that only allows 5 days a week, excluding the weekends.
I could not set my leverage on Volatility as it is done by the brokers. So my trades are affected by the leverage. This is another major difference I have seen with Forex trading.

What other major difference do you know?

Ray Martinez

Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account. I started my forex trading with a demo account of Forex4you broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.

N

Neel

Sometimes I get confused by the two forms of trading and I believe they are different. What is forex trading and what is binary trading?
I began the world of trading using Volatility indices 75, which I believe is Binary trading.
In this form of trading, I can determine how much I am willing to lose by setting a stop-loss before or after placing a trade. Mostly, I set it before placing a trade and can decide to shift it to the positive side if I place the right trade. Also, this form of trading can be traded 24 hours every day unlike Forex trading (foreign exchange trading) that only allows 5 days a week, excluding the weekends.
I could not set my leverage on Volatility as it is done by the brokers. So my trades are affected by the leverage. This is another major difference I have seen with Forex trading.

What other major difference do you know?
yes it seems like now the time has come to make a really high-quality forex trading indicator that can be used for manual and other trading..

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Binary option traders capitalize on candlestick knowledge to forecast the market. On the platform of Eurotrader broker, you can easily use an EA as they support EA trading. The broker uses smart bridge technology to ensure smooth trading performance for traders.