Trading Discussion Is forex trading actually profitable?

Forex trading which is an acronym for the foreign exchange market is a global decentralized or over the counter(otc) market for the trading of currencies. This market determines the rate of exchanging every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. In terms of the size of trading, it is by far the largest market in the world, followed by the credit market. Ideally the whole idea of what forex means and the idea of stands for is a very enticing one but practically and in actual facts, alot of people( both some i know of physically and virtually and the ones I dont know of) have lost alot of money trying to earn money from this Avenue. So, I have pretty much removed it as a source of Avenue for me after making a mental survey of the forex traders I know and quizzed them for their gains and losses on forex and the outcome was really poor which only strengthened my resolve on it. Now, I want to carry out a full research on it so I would like to know about and hear peoples testimonies and tales about their personal experiences or even peope they know experience about forex trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
trading of forex is profitable to those people that are really expert in what they are doing and if you are just new into the trading system it is always advisable for you to follow the direction of a mentor because they are the one that will guide you on how you can start. I don't trade forex but I rather trade cryptocurrency.

Ray Martinez

Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account. I started my forex trading with a demo account of Forex4you broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account. I started my forex trading with a demo account of Forex4you broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.
that is what I have been saying that if you do not have an understanding of this thing you should not just rush into trading of Forex because you'll be doing yourself more harm than good,the market is highly volatile and anyone who is really interested to trade it must learn from people who are already trading it.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
It has been said that 95% of the traders are loser. However, no such research paper exists that demonstrates this number right. The reason is generally speaking trading decisions are not established on sound research or took a stab at trading techniques, yet on sentiments, the prerequisite for preoccupation and the might want to make a million dollars in your dress. What traders reliably ignore is that trading is a calling and requires capacities that ought to be made over years.

Suny

If you know how to use a stop-loss button or know about the trend of forex which is a wide subject, yes, you can definitely earn from Forex Trading but if you go on your gut feeling or just as a betting website, you have only one option - Loss. Stay away because the graph goes southward so unexpectedly which will definitely eat up all your capital.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Profitability of any business depends on the way it is handled rather than the nature of the business. If you do forex in the way it ought to have been done, there is no way it won't yield what you are expecting it to yield and give you much profit as you are expecting and the vice versa. That's why we need to be grounded k. It before venturing into it.

Annora

Forex trade can be profitable especially when one s sufficently knowlegable about the rules which includes risk management, money management science, price action etc. Also profiting in forex s also made easy by subscribing to a reliable signal profviding platform. One can subscribe for just $35 per month for incredible profit. Check out the link The Best Trading Signals For Traders | PriceAction

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, forex trading is a very profitable online business venture. The main reason a lot of people lose money on forex trading is because they don't have the right knowledge and skills to be successful in it. a lot of people do not devote their time to become experts before they start trading Forex. Generally, forex is risky.

Robson Dey

Forex market is the biggest online earning platform. The main reason of being the most demandable investment platform in my sense are, flexible working schedule, unlimited earning opportunity, low or big investment facility and no central place opportunities. I was also very interested to do Forex trading and this is why I choose Forex4you who is one of the secured and regulated Forex brokers in this trade industry.
They have various trading accounts, various trading platforms, flexible high leverage 1:1000, narrow spread from 0 pips, low commission, low trading cost with low margin, various risk managing tools, more than 150 trade able tools, secured funds, no restriction for pending orders, comfortable trading environment, re-quote, slippage ad dealing desk free trading environment etc.