Is forex trading expensive for beginners?

Neuroid

@Neuroid Can you suggest me a broker from your personal experience? Almost every broker advertises itself as a low cost but there are hidden costs most of the time.
True! It’s a fact I can’t deny. Every broker claims that they charge lowest fees.
All three brokers that I’ve mentioned charge reasonable spreads and commissions. You can research more about them and decide which is right for you. Personally I’m using Coinexx.

Shrubbery

True! It’s a fact I can’t deny. Every broker claims that they charge lowest fees.
All three brokers that I’ve mentioned charge reasonable spreads and commissions. You can research more about them and decide which is right for you. Personally I’m using Coinexx.
Thank you. I’ll research about them. How long have you been with them?

Fartsdump

Yes, if you begin your trading career with live trading, you will undoubtedly lose a lot of money. On the other hand, if you begin your trading career with demo practice and dedicate your time to learning Forex, you will be successful. Then Forex trading is a cost-effective alternative!

benjonas222

The short response is "NO" to this. Trading currencies is not expensive. Since there are many different trading instruments, we can say that forex is not expensive, but this is still rather arbitrary. Trading with a broker, however, can be more expensive than without one. Let's take a quick look at how this functions. You can also read more about crypto exchanges or trading platform at Bitcoinsensus. I hope its good info for beginners.