Review Is Gramfree scarm or legit

Annastecia12

Gramfree is a google site where you earn grams by sign in everyday, you also earn grams in free roll, watching video, referring peoples and signing smart contract. Each grams is equivalent to $4 and the minimal withdrawal threshold is $500.

Nite

Valued Contributor
$500, the minimum withdrawal threshold is astoundingly high. And, I don't think signing in everyday is gonna earn us that good grams. Other is the watching videos, which again may only be working for a few countries. Free roll also looks like it'll earn us little grams only. Most importantly, Gramfree has got 2.5 stars on Trustpilot.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
GramFree is one of the most popular scam site. I think there are many websites on the internet that have clearly suggested that GramFree is a scam and many people lost their money. I am not sure why people still think that it is legit. Please stay away from GramFree and try to make money using legit sources only.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This site has succeeded in making a lot of people think that they are legit, but the fact is already obvious and I wonder how much it would cost some people to use their phones to search Google and get better reviews before deciding to take time to start participating, spending so much time completing tasks on this platform, when it is obvious that there is nothing legit about them

All through the time that I ever got to know about this Website, no one has ever shown me a payment proof from they at all. Just random individuals trying to convince me to sign up using their referral link.

I always advise people to be patient and make sure they do not just venture into any thing simply because of the great returns that they claim to paym.

A little query on Google is enough to get what could be considered to beore than enough information for one to really decide if these websites are worth it or not.

I am always trying to make sure that I enlighten People about the scam attitude of this platform, that Is why I made sure to not skip this platform at all as I know the havoc they caused in the past.