Is HYIP dead or alive ? Have you been scammed through it

olubenson

Some people might still wonder what an HYIP is? Well it literally mean " High Yield Investment Program" . Its like a pyramid scheme where you come along and bring with you some more entourage.

Back in the days of Egold and Ebullion , i came across this website that says 5% daily returns on my money . So back then , my countries currency exchange rates was very good at N138 naira to $1 usd as far back as 2008. I bought the eGold and immediately deposited and before you know it 5% daily on $90 usd deposit , i was actually hoping to cash out $180 usd at the end of 20 days. So i requested for a withdrawal and i received a message from their admin back then, that it will be processed 2 - 24 hours.

Well, till this day its not yet their 24 hours , it's counting down like 12 years is just 1 minute .

Maybe it will be 24 hours , when it happens to be year 2108 AD. while i'm in my grave ?

My question still go does. Is HYIP dead or alive ?

Kennysplash

Verified member
HYIP sites has always been nothing but pure scam. It is a Ponzi scheme that crashes when no new members register. That is why no one can show me a Ponzi platform that has been available for two years, it is just not possible to sustain till that time. So when you see investment programs that offer to pay a ridiculously high returns on your investment just know that it is Ponzi. If you still want to do it then invest money you know will not hurt you if things go south, which is certain.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can never in my life forget my experience with high yield investment platforms in 2016. It was a sweet bitter experience because I was hoodwinked in the beginning and I fell for the trick. The activites are in the low now because it seems more people have known their ways. They make still come back with some other tactics. So it is wrong to say they are dead.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you HYIP investment will continue to thrive because people are still looking for the fast way to make money. I was so surprised to see that new HYIP are springing up when I checked hyipbanker.com, an HYIP montior. Now to your question, I have been scammed by HYIP investment program in the past. That was when I was still desperate to get rich. I invested in two different programs and I lost my money in less than a week.

Last edited:

Salimo 92

I have no faith on Hyip sites cause I already scammed many times by them , it is known that they pay the only few users at the beginning then the site turn to be a scam without notification , only get paid with digminnig other sites don't pay me when I reach cash out .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
HYIPs are a big waste of time and money. I have wasted several dollars in HYIP scam and in the end I got nothing except frustration and disappointment. They are a big waste of time. I think search engines like Google should do something about such fraudulent website and never list them in their search results. This might be the best way to stop these scammers.

Rafel30

I detest HYIP because it never ends well. They usually come in unsuspecting ways to lure their victims and rip them of their money. HYIP will never die because they keep evolving over time with different techniques to scam the innocent public. I have been their victim twice but it will never happen again.

Rafel30

I detest HYIP because it never ends well. They usually come in unsuspecting ways to lure their victims and rip them of their money. HYIP will never die because they keep evolving over time with different techniques to scam the innocent public. I have been their victim twice but it will never happen again.