Is Instagram better than tiktok?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
As we all know that these two social media platforms allow their users to make money although there are some conditions that guides it in which you have to meet up with those terms in order to start getting paid, to my own knowledge, I believe they both have some similarities which makes it kind of confusing to me and I will like to talk about those features they have in common and hopefully maybe someone can enlighten me more on which one is better.
1. They are both social media
2. They both give verification badge

1. They are both social media: Without much explanation I believe this is very much obvious that this is actually true without any doubt whatsoever. Not only that, but they operate similarly, well it is my own personal opinion though.

2. They both give verification badge: There is a particular blue badge that is being added to ones username on the both apps, once you get it, it means some certain things and some of them is that, your account has reached the level to be monetized and then again it also means that you have become a public figure because you would have acquired some huge amount of followers before you can earn it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, presently I think tiktok is better than Instagram in the sense that people are finding it kind of easier to attain followers on there because of the fact that videos are being displayed to you once you login to the app and they are not necessarily they ones of the people you are following unlike Instagram does, so you might watch a video and like it then the next thing you will do is to check other contents that the person that posted it might have, from there you would be encouraged to follow such person whereas it does not happen like this on Instagram