Is investing in property business is the best source of passive income?

SANIA

In my opinion, Investing in a property business is the most profitable scheme of passive income source.
I know it is not easy to collect so much money to invest in a property, But there are many schemes which offer installment plans for a property or plot or house or shop.
The value of property always rises with time and you can rent it to gain monthly passive income too, and whenever you need money you can easily sale it to gain a large amount of money.
Like you can buy a shop in a mall/ building, you can rent it and gain consistent passive income source per month, you can also increase rent with time, all you have to do is to check the condition of shop and avoid fraud by doin proper paper work and then you can easily gain money without much effort, you can also sale it to gain a large amount of money and spend this money to but some other profitable property.
You can do same with any house/apartment/flat.
But I suggest you to always do proper paper work in order to avoid scam and lost of property to some fraud people.
I really want to know experiences of my fellow trendri members on this matter so I can know more about this topic, if any of you have invested in this business then please share your experience with us.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
As I also understand it is among one of the most profitable business because your investment can later be sold out for a reasonable profit and sometimes it is even possible for you to get almost 200% of your investment within a certain period of time depending on the location you are investing.

What I have come to understand is that in every form of investment there is always an advantage and disadvantage and one of the greatest disadvantage of investing in properties is that it will require a huge sum of money to start and that is just one of the reasons so many people are not capable of investing in these properties .

For me personally I don't have the money to invest in real estate properties now because it requires the money that I can't afford now . what I am looking forward is to try as much as possible to be financially stable then in the future I can invest in this because is among one of the most profitable business and big business men are doing this business to generate profit for themselves.

A lot of financial institution and renown companies are also engaging in these sort of investment .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not the best source of income because there are so many ways people are generating income for themselves and they just consider it to be the best. You considering something to be the best source of income does not necessarily mean that it is also the best for another person .

And beside , if people are interested to invest in real estate or properties , it will require a huge sum of money and so many people may not have opportunity to invest in their dreams property because of the huge amount of money requirements. That is always the limitation of so many people.

I won't even consider this as a business that can be done by so many people except the rich because an average person will not likely be able to invest in properties.

I believe the best source of income and Investment arw the type of income that can be done conveniently by people to generate some little profit on monthly or yearly basis without stress .

There are so many disadvantage of investing in properties and the huge amounts of capital requirement is one of them that is limiting so many people from investing .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several passive income methods of the internet and investing in properties is probably one of the best passive income stream you can create for yourself. If I have the money to invest in properties I would probably do that without wasting much time because when compared to online passive income streams it is much more easier and can give you a lot of money on the long run with minimal risks.

If you build a house for example and you want to rent it out then you have probably created a very good passive income stream for yourself because it can give you a lot of money for years.

Investing in lands can also give you a lot of passive income.
Land is a kind of property that appreciate over time. I have never seen a situation whereby a land depreciate especially when it is in a very good location.

There are many people searching for opportunities where they can buy a land at a cheap price and sell them after some years at the higher price and of course I see that, that's one of the wisest of passive income streams currently. so in summary, investing in properties may actually not be the best, but it is one of the best passive income methods.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that real estate investment brings the best passive money, however, in order to benefit from real estate you need to buy property in a prime location when you can rent it out. For example, you buy office space, shop space, a house in a prime area, a piece of land in a commercial district. For that purpose, you need a lot of money. Not just hundreds of thousands, but millions. For example, in my place, if you want to buy a house in a prime location you need to spend at least 30 million in local currency. If you want to buy a shop in a commercial building, you need to spend at least 10 million. That's a lot of money. If you already have that kind of money, you can even earn passive income by depositing your money in a fixed deposit bank account. Real estate investment also does not always bring profits, sometimes the market goes down and you are unable to rent out. For example, during this coronavirus pandemic, a lot of shops were closed and the landowners who rented out these shops lost money. If you buy from loan, real estate can be risky investment.