Is It Easy to Do Influencer Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
Influencer marketing means you promote someone else’s products and services among your users, and receive money for doing it. The more followers you have, the more money you receive for doing the promotion. However, the most important question is it easy to become a freelancer? In other words, is it easy to build a huge following to become an influencer?

If you check the most followed individuals on social sites, you will see most of them are actors, musicians, athletes, models, etc., and you will rarely find an ordinary person having millions of followers. If you did see someone ordinary having millions of followers, you will find that they are exceptionally good content creator.

You can build followers only on two conditions, one, you are a very good content creator, and two, you are a popular figure. You need to be one of these to become an influencer. You might be able to get some followers by running ads, but if you are not offering good content, your followers will start leaving.

Rendered

I agree you need to have good content. I know on some of the game steaming platforms you can find a lot of people but if you do not need anyone from the gaming steam it gets kind of hard to really find the right person that is not going to cost a lot. I would love to find someone starting out and had good content to use for a few things

jeet100

Influencer Marketing can take some time - in the meantime, you can try working for DAOs like Joystream for regular income