Is it easy to make 2k satoahis a day through ptc/gpt sites??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is their any one using ptc/gpt sites to earn satoshis from? And become able to earn up to 2k or above satoshis a day?? I was earning that number of satoshi a day when the price of Bitcoin haven't climbed up this level now. Currently i make some good amount but no where near the estimated satoshis imemtioned here. I'm just looking for such ptc/gpt site that I can engage my spare time with online and rack up to earn something. I have searched around the Google but I never find one to satisfymy question, that's why I came here to get peoples views about the ptc/gpt site one can work with, and earn such reasonable amount of satoshis i mentioned.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I do not know much about Satoshis though, but I know about adbtc.top where you get to earn from clicking on ads on the website. The payment system is not encouraging though, but you can still give it a trial, maybe it is something you may afford to spend some time on. I personally have been on the website for over 2 months but have not earned any reasonable amount of Satoshis because I lost hope from onset when I realized that they do not pay reasonable amount of money I could withdraw to meet my needs.

You can go to the site and sign up, but I do not think it would be possible to earn as high as 2000 Satoshis daily, even though it is best to register and have a first hand experience your self before arriving at a final conclusion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do not know much about Satoshis though, but I know about adbtc.top where you get to earn from clicking on ads on the website. The payment system is not encouraging though, but you can still give it a trial, maybe it is something you may afford to spend some time on. I personally have been on the website for over 2 months but have not earned any reasonable amount of Satoshis because I lost hope from onset when I realized that they do not pay reasonable amount of money I could withdraw to meet my needs.

You can go to the site and sign up, but I do not think it would be possible to earn as high as 2000 Satoshis daily, even though it is best to register and have a first hand experience your self before arriving at a final conclusion.
I have heard about this adbtc.top site lately, with the information garnered about it. I think it's legit it pays, because the people I have interacted with on another forum site, never said ill about this adbtc site. How much where you able to make in a day working for 12 hours on average daily on this faucet/ptc site?? I have many PTC/faucet sites that never paid me up to 400 satoshis currently. I don't see any reason to work on a faucet/ptc site that won't pay me up to that amount of satoshis a day.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have heard about this adbtc.top site lately, with the information garnered about it. I think it's legit it pays, because the people I have interacted with on another forum site, never said ill about this adbtc site. How much where you able to make in a day working for 12 hours on average daily on this faucet/ptc site?? I have many PTC/faucet sites that never paid me up to 400 satoshis currently. I don't see any reason to work on a faucet/ptc site that won't pay me up to that amount of satoshis a day.
From my post, I already explained that I was not as active as I would have loved to be due to certain factors which greatly includes the low earning rate. I do not think I can ever stay up to 12 hours on any earning site, especially the ones that do not have an encouraging earning rate.
Paid to click sites are notorious for this, they stress the hell out of you and offer you little payment. I do say that they are a complete waste of precious time and my subscription.

I have seen payment proof from adbtc on beer money forum too, you should consider signing up since you are someone who is interested in making money through that means.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
From my post, I already explained that I was not as active as I would have loved to be due to certain factors which greatly includes the low earning rate. I do not think I can ever stay up to 12 hours on any earning site, especially the ones that do not have an encouraging earning rate.
Paid to click sites are notorious for this, they stress the hell out of you and offer you little payment. I do say that they are a complete waste of precious time and my subscription.

I have seen payment proof from adbtc on beer money forum too, you should consider signing up since you are someone who is interested in making money through that means.
I have heard countless times about this adbtc site, I really don't know how much satoshis I can earn in a day working via that paid to click site, devoting around 13 hours daily on it. But I'm going to check it out to see if I can realistically earn something tangible at least with my time on it. I have other paid to click sites that I was working with, but the amount that they were paying me is very much small compared to what I was spending around their site. Why is it paid to click sites pay so minimal for the tasks we do for them??

Donkiz

I was working with some ptc/gtp sites for some time but was not able to get any reasonable satoshi from those sites, infact I was not able to withdraw from any of the sites because I couldn't get up to their minimum withdrawal amount, which is ridiculously high when compared to the amount of satoshi that they pay per task.

The sites I was working then are cointiply, freebitco, etc, but couldn't get anything from them. Though some said they were able to get up to the minimum withdrawal amount and cashout to their bitcoin wallet successfully, and I don't know how they managed to achieve that.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have heard countless times about this adbtc site, I really don't know how much satoshis I can earn in a day working via that paid to click site, devoting around 13 hours daily on it. But I'm going to check it out to see if I can realistically earn something tangible at least with my time on it. I have other paid to click sites that I was working with, but the amount that they were paying me is very much small compared to what I was spending around their site. Why is it paid to click sites pay so minimal for the tasks we do for them??
I cannot really tell how they operate, but I would say it is clearly based on what they can afford to pay their site users. One thing that I love about all these is that the paid to click sites did not force users to Join them. Their rewards system is made clear to the users so that you won't say you were deceived. It is greatly based on your personal convictions.

Paid to click sites are generally low paying, I do not think that there is any one of them that offers a high rewards system.
One needs to do a personal research and also read reviews about them.
Another thing that makes paid to click sites uninteresting is the fact that they have a high minimum withdrawal threshold. I won't recommend them to any one.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I cannot really tell how they operate, but I would say it is clearly based on what they can afford to pay their site users. One thing that I love about all these is that the paid to click sites did not force users to Join them. Their rewards system is made clear to the users so that you won't say you were deceived. It is greatly based on your personal convictions.

Paid to click sites are generally low paying, I do not think that there is any one of them that offers a high rewards system.
One needs to do a personal research and also read reviews about them.
Another thing that makes paid to click sites uninteresting is the fact that they have a high minimum withdrawal threshold. I won't recommend them to any one.
All you said is just the simple truth about paid to click sites. Very low amount of rewards given and a high minimum withdrawal threshold. I don't just understand it, they don't want one to reach their minimum withdrawal threshold quicker or what?? Maybe they want us to spend more time on their site promoting them till they receive their ad revenue from their sponsors. I don't like the way they operate, they display very low amount amount of reward that doesn't worth our time at all. I don't see any reason why I should work on ptc sites again cos of the minimal reward given.

Sammy01

Funny but I don't think someone can earn 2k sathoahis on ptc sites. Most of those sites making those offers are probably fake or scam. I have a lot of experience and work on sites like that and I can tell have never for once been paid.