Is it good to blog about pets?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging can be a good additional source of income for a person. you can operate log idhar part-time or full-time basis depending on your schedule and time.

Blogging gives someone chance to make money different ways. You can make money by promoting affiliate products and get commission from every sales.

You can also make money by displaying adverts on your blog and earn passive income without having to do anything.

Blogging can be very difficult to make money if it happens that you choose a competitive niche.

I am thinking about starting a blog talking about my pet which is a cat. so I want to ask you guys that can someone make money blogging about pets? Is it profitable to blog in pet niche?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People with pet are increasing on a daily. They will want to know more facts about their pets. Some may even want to know how to detect any symptoms of diseases or even how to properly take care of these pet. If one can write effectively on all these areas, he may make money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I thought as much as people are now going more pot than dog and cat. I discover a lot of pets people are raising in their homes and I believe that little amount of bloggers are covering this area. This is the reason why I decided to set up a best blog to cover some of those areas period and I believe I'm going to receive more organic traffic from Google search engine.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Like I said in my first post, there are many areas to focus on as a blogger on pet. Which area you want to focus on and why do you want to choose the area. There are some people that only blog on what pet eat and reason for giving them these foods alone.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am starting with t feed at first four different pet. I am going to move to the health after establishing authority with pet feed. I just finished doing some keyword research for this blog and I came across some of the underserved keywords to exploit it for organic traffic on the website. I am planning to write the article tomorrow if God permits.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I don't see anything wrong with this it could be a profitable niche that one can go into ,but you need to understand much about this so you can be able to write good quality content that people can use to solve their problem about pets, you can also write other related topic about how to train a particular pet and other things about their food and diet

AfriPeeps Official

There is nothing wrong with starting a blog about pets, there are several such blogs and they are doing pretty well and getting good traffic. But what I think you should avoid is posting about just your pet, you can make it about all pets, cats, dogs, and so on, so it won't seems like you are interested in just a particular pet.

AfriPeeps Official

Pets are good. But if you ask me, I'd say the population of people that has cat as pets in African countries is on the low. So, my advice is for you to Target countries that get involved more in petting cats. In my part of the country, people don't really take cat as a pet but they love dog mostly hence my own judgement about it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
What is one of the good night you can set up a blog. there are wide range of pet in which we can write about and this guy give you chance to have lots of content on your website. Once your able to do this you are giving the audience lots of contents to read on your blog and increase their dueling time. You can apply for display advert and make passive income.