Is it good to use the robot in forex trading?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Forex is definitely one of the best ways that you could make money on the internet for yourself. I have found out that most of the people on the internet talks about the forex robot. Most of the traders prefer to trade using the robot instead of relying on their own knowledge. If we conduct opinions on this particular topic, we will find out that majority of the people do not want to acquire knowledge in forex because they believed that it is very difficult to learn. what they do basically is that they prefer to use the robot to trade.

Based on my research, I found out that robots are built with major forex indicators. You and I know that forex indicators are not to be used all the time, using the pure price action is the best in forex trading and as such using robot is not the best option.

I also find out is that robot are meant to function for the specific period of time. considering the fact that forex is a trending market and there is bound to be a change over a certain period of time so, this makes bot not a suitable way to make to make money trading forex.