Is it possible for pensioners to get their pension allowance before retirement

Good luck

Verified member
Pensioners are people that are due for wages or gratuity after serving for a long period of time in a particular organization.

After working for a good numbers of years ranging from 30 to 35years depending on the company or organization they are employed.

The retirees really find it difficult to get their pension,which is very uncalled for. the country is not encouraging matter while the so called leaders are so corrupt and very dubious.

The issue now is that..Is there no way pensioners can be getting their pension while in service or probably putting it in a cooperative society account which they can easily retrieve after the company or organization after the service year.

Some Drastic measures must be taken to make it easy for retired worker to get their stipends or retirement gratuity before leaving.
Please your candid suggestions or comments will be highly appreciated on the issue on ground.

Thanks for your usual support and kind gesture.Hope to hearing from you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it depends on the country but in my country that is not possible because I actually have someone who has retired from active service. it is therefore very important for the government to pay pensioners their dues and gratuities early because some of them may need it in order to venture into other businesses. I think you're right in the sense that the government should do everything possible to make it easy for people to get their entitlements before retirement.

Good luck

Verified member
it depends on the country but in my country that is not possible because I actually have someone who has retired from active service. it is therefore very important for the government to pay pensioners their dues and gratuities early because some of them may need it in order to venture into other businesses. I think you're right in the sense that the government should do everything possible to make it easy for people to get their entitlements before retirement.
I just wish they were given their pension before leaving the work even if it is 80%,it will go a long way in putting food on their table after leaving the Job.Most of them suffered after their country and getting what belong to them is always an issue.This is bad!!! Government needs to stand up to their responsibility when it comes to pensioners or retirees in every aspect or area they can assist.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The money is called pension for reasons. It is not possible to collect pension no matter the situation. If the person has not clocked retirement age, the money won't be ascessible. One of the purposes of pension is to make sure that the pensioners don't spend the money recklessly and they want the pensioners to have some fall back when they retire. Maybe that's why they don't give them while still active at work.

Good luck

Verified member
The money is called pension for reasons. It is not possible to collect pension no matter the situation. If the person has not clocked retirement age, the money won't be ascessible. One of the purposes of pension is to make sure that the pensioners don't spend the money recklessly and they want the pensioners to have some fall back when they retire. Maybe that's why they don't give them while still active at work.
But reverse is the case. The money is not really easy to get..A lot of pensioners die before their pension or gratuity will be accessible because it won't come immediately they retired.some wait for years..lime 3 to 5years before the money will be given simply because their so callous superior or boss must have fixed the money for a long term fixed deposit to get huge amount of interest.Using people's money to do business at the detriment of their lives.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is not possible to get pension or allowance before you finish your service or retired in my country. Even to get your salary not pension self is not easy at talk less of pension . This can only be well address if those at the affairs of the nation are not corrupt and bad. Corruption in the country make it difficult for them to get their pension at the right time.

Good luck

Verified member
It is not possible to get pension or allowance before you finish your service or retired in my country. Even to get your salary not pension self is not easy at talk less of pension . This can only be well address if those at the affairs of the nation are not corrupt and bad. Corruption in the country make it difficult for them to get their pension at the right time.
In a nutshell,corruption has really caused a lot of chaos in the country not making it easy to get their pension or gratuity in a easy way.some countries have a way of not making people pension an issue,why is it really hard and strenuous in my country.Government are not doing well at all.Our country really need help at this time when it comes to the issue of pensioners or retirees.

funmi

Verified member
Pensioners are people that are due for wages or gratuity after serving for a long period of time in a particular organization.

After working for a good numbers of years ranging from 30 to 35years depending on the company or organization they are employed.

The retirees really find it difficult to get their pension,which is very uncalled for. the country is not encouraging matter while the so called leaders are so corrupt and very dubious.

The issue now is that..Is there no way pensioners can be getting their pension while in service or probably putting it in a cooperative society account which they can easily retrieve after the company or organization after the service year.

Some Drastic measures must be taken to make it easy for retired worker to get their stipends or retirement gratuity before leaving.
Please your candid suggestions or comments will be highly appreciated on the issue on ground.

Thanks for your usual support and kind gesture.Hope to hearing from you.
Well, keeping it in a cooperative society might be an option for the retirees because the problems that are associated with government and paying the retirees their pension as at when due has become so shameful in the country where I reside. Many of these retirees turn out to be very sick and end up dead at the so early because they were not properly taken care of after working for the government for over 30years.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I. Don't think that will ever be possible it is called pension for a reason what we should be pushing for is swift payment after retirement not collecting before retirement then the whole idea will have been defeated. So for me modalities should be put on ground so that pensioners paid when due

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If the pension is from an insurance company or pension institution then I think there is a clause in the contract that would allow you to get your retirement plan in lump sum. But for the government’s pension plan the first requirement is you must be 60 years old to avail of the monthly pension aside from the 10 years of contribution to the pension plan.

Good luck

Verified member
If the pension is from an insurance company or pension institution then I think there is a clause in the contract that would allow you to get your retirement plan in lump sum. But for the government’s pension plan the first requirement is you must be 60 years old to avail of the monthly pension aside from the 10 years of contribution to the pension plan.
It means it is conditional,As you rightly said that it must be an insurance pension for you to get it when you are still working right but the major pension is after years of service stipulated by the company or organization you work for. The bad government we have will not allow that to happen in my country they tend to do business with it for another 5 to 10yrs before releasing it.

Good luck

Verified member
I. Don't think that will ever be possible it is called pension for a reason what we should be pushing for is swift payment after retirement not collecting before retirement then the whole idea will have been defeated. So for me modalities should be put on ground so that pensioners paid when due
But it is really hard for pensioners or retirees to get their fund after serving years government for 30 or 35 year
But it is really hard for pensioners or retirees to get their pension after serving for a whole 30years without getting their renumeration which is very bad.It should not be.how will one work for such donkey years without getting money as at when due.this is bad!Our government are not doing well at all.they don't appreciate our fathers for their efforts for so many years of labour.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t think it is possible to get pension without retirement except you apply for early retirement and I am not even sure this happens in all countries but I am sure that the United States of America do allow early retirement and it usually comes with special cases before it can be approved.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In my own opinion, I think you would need to have completed your years of work before you would be entitled to be given a pension. You do not receive pension while you are still working. What you are collecting while you are working is called salary, and that is for my country. When you are retired then you can start collecting pensions.