Is it possible for Shiba Inu to reach $0.01?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Shiba inu was a promising crytpocurrency but definitely not now. It has gone down so immensely that it is very difficult for it to recover from the huge losses. The digital coin recorded loss of about 31.21% in the last 7 days and that is a very huge loss for this cryptocurrency. It is a fact that shiba inu has been experiencing a downtrend for a very long time even before the general downtrend in the cryptocurrency market.

I'm very surprised that this cryptocurrency does not surge for a very long time despite the backings it enjoyed from the whales
like Elon Musk. It is a surprise that the cryptocurrency does not increase despite its acceptance by many institution like Tesla. There's no doubt that the shiba inu is one of the leading memecoin in the cryptocurrency space, but it failed to surge for months.

I'm so surprised that I saw some people on Twitter singing praises of the shiba inu reiterating the need for everyone to keep Holding shiba inu for future gain. There was a prediction that shiba will reach $0.01 very soo. For me, I did not see any promising move from this memecoin because it failed to improve over time.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am sorry to say this but I found this analysis foolish. Well, I am not a shiba inu fan, I have no stakes in shiba inu, I never invested in shiba inu. However, I believe when you are analyzing any coin or token you need t understand a couple of things. When Bitcoin, which is often called digital gold, has gone down to $22,000 how can you expect a coin like shiba inu that does not have a history of more than 2 years to improve price. Do you know how much was ETH when it was all time high? Compare the current price of $1200 with its all time high price. Can you say ETH is a price of shit? I don't think shib alone will ever reach $0.001 let alone reaching $0.01. That's because shiba's max supply is very huge, and in order to reach $0.1 market cap of shib should be more than markert cap of BTC. This is not possible

coin456

I would like to ask yourself the use case of meme coin. Shibu coin has no true value case and is manipulated by investors for pump and dump schemes. Meme coins have no true value and please if trading please look for short term profits.

Suba

Staff member
The fresh air of the crypto market at the beginning of May has passed, the bearish pressure has made the current SHIB price to be
$0.000007996 so to become $0.01 requires a multiple of about 1000 times. Although there is a small possibility, but the Circulating supply of SHIBs must be reduced (the more SHIBs burned, the more promising it is), so the price is likely to rise. and once the crypto market returns to normal, the growing SHIB community and retail investors will allow SHIB to be $0.01

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Of my experience and what I know about cryptocurrency I will not be expecting Shiba Inu to reach 0.01 Dollars. If we check the current price of the coin and also the overall market cap of the cryptocurrency , For this to happen that means we need to see the cryptocurrency at almost times 50 of the current market cap which is something that cannot be achieved anytime soon..

Even Dogecoin with a bit lesser circulating supply it will still be very difficult for us to see the coin at $1 then talk less of Shiba inu that has an uncountable circulating supply..

If the coin really has something reasonable to offer we could understand but it seems the coin does not have anything to offer and at the same time has a huge circulating supply , so both of those things are of greater disadvantage and because of that we are not seeing that coin at that price.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Shiba Inu is a memecoin in and this particular cryptocurrency failed to improve despite the backings that it enjoyed from so many cryptocurrency enthusiast. Elon Musk is the richest man in the world also threw his weight behind this particular cryptocurrency but yet, it never improved. The market capitalisation remained the same and that is a major reason why this particular memecoin is a shit coin it does not improve despite the large usage buy cryptocurrency enthusiast. The backings that it enjoyed never reflected in its market capitalisation and it a big surprise to me. I have not deemed it fit not to invest in this type of cryptocurrency, it will be a total waste of time and waste of the money too. People that invested in shina Inu around November last year smiled to the bank and ever since then, the cryptocurrency has been on the decline steadily up till now.. you can see the rate it declined over the past seven days by 31/% , that is the pace at which it is been declining steadily. So many investors has lost interest in a Shiba Inu and no one wants to waste their money on this men coin .

captainKazoo

Investors are using "pump and dump" schemes to artificially inflate the value of the Shibu coin, which has no innate value. traders should only aim for quick gains.

Hooligan

Imo, it is too early to tell. To reach up to that level, Shiba Inu has to be 4,000,000% of what it is now, which is not an easy feat for any cryptocurrency considering the situation of the market these days.