Finance Is it possible to be wealthy without being rich?

marcusfe

I'm trying consider the different between and the correlation between being rich and being wealthy. In my own views, I suppose being rich is having enough money to afford whatever someone needs but I think that being wealthy is more than that. I also think that being wealthy is having so many properties that can bring riches. The wealthy people are those who have properties in different places in which if they are valued can amount to much riches. In a brief explanation, you can be rich and not wealthy but you can't be wealthy without being rich. It is possible for someone to be rich and not wealthy.

Mishi

In fact, it’s possible for someone who makes less than a rich person to actually be wealthier than the rich person with the fancy car and latest fashion designs.

That’s because rich people spend a lot of money, but wealthy people save and invest most of their money.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
For us to succeed in improving our finances we must acquire financial skills that are suitable for the job. We need a good understanding of financial management to be able to improve our finances. And More so we can aswel contract the service of a professional financial analyst. Then probably on our own we can practise a good habit of savings.

Godslamp

It is very possible to be rich without being wealthy. Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions. wealthy person will always be wealthy, whereas someone who is merely rich will only be so for a short period of time until the money is gone. Rich people spend a lot of money, but wealthy people save and invest most of their money Instead, a wealthy person saves as much money as possible and invests it in assets.

Kabak95

The two words might seem like synonyms, but they are completely different. It’s hard to spot the difference, but being rich and being wealthy are not the same thing. Being wealthy is not only having enough money to meet your needs but being able to afford not to work if you don’t have to. It’s about amassing assets and making your money work for you.

Maphalle

Wealthy people have a great deal of money, resources and property while rich people have money in plentiful quantities. In wealth you save and invest while in richness you spend a lot of money.

Victor001

It is very possible to be rich without being wealthy. Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions. wealthy person will always be wealthy, whereas someone who is merely rich will only be so for a short period of time until the money is gone. Rich people spend a lot of money, but wealthy people save and invest most of their money Instead, a wealthy person saves as much money as possible and invests it in assets.
Very valid statement, wealth encompasses a great deal of what you can make forth, been wealthy is a sign of investment on ground, impacts you have made through riches, been rich is like standing on one leg with less support,which implies that if the support is taking off you will loose balance.its good to be rich,but use your richness to accumulate wealth.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To me the meaning of wealthy and rich is the same. However, I consider myself rich in the sense that I can by what I want. But in the normal standards of finances I am not wealthy because my wealth (deposited in the bank) cannot even buy a new car. What's important to me is my satisfaction even in small things that I am still doing until now. I do not need much money to be happy and contented.