Is it possible to become a Millionaire by doing paid Surveys?

Elionia49

I've been wondering for quite some time now,if it was possible for someone to become a Millionaire by doing paid Surveys....
If it's possible, what survey sites should I visit?

Yakub02

Banned
I doubt the possibility because it is not a constant thing and you are not sure of getting paid for every survey you partake in which makes almost impossible to make millions for doing only survey but if you arr doing other business online,therr is good probability of making more money or become a millionaire.
Doing business on line by posting, writing, reading, proof reading and all sorts of intellectual act are what I crave to be doing. Can anyone who is very versed in the act internet and online business guide me on ways to be making money through survey and freelancing.

Icydoll

I don't think taking surveys can make us millionaire. they can just give us an amount of money for only basic needs like pocket money . It is a good option for students.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is highly impossible for you to become a millionaire by taking online surveys. If you are interested in becoming a millionaire then you should focus on providing services and selling of products on the internet to maximize profit.

You can open a digital store just like Amazon and you can grow it from little to something tangible if you're consistent and have the willingness to work for a long period of time.

Of course you can start a little business online and become successful but you need to realise that it takes a lot of consistency for you to make it a very successful.