Is it possible to make $20 with forum writing a week??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I found this one at the moment hard for me to answer. A friend of mine was asking me today, if I can earn up to $20 writing for forums in a week, based on my activities with many forums. I was a bit confused cause it can take me hours everyday to earn up to $2 a day from all paid to post sites I belong. Even if I multiplies it by the number of days that makes a week I can't still earn up to $20 a week. Unless I increase my hourly rate of work, which will disturb my health, and I can't try it cos the money I'm working out for, can't take care of serous health challenges. But I believe some persons here, can earn up to that amount of cash per week working on different paid to post sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its not possible as I am concerd because even at of 24hours that we have in a day to get $2 is not easy at all because some of this site you will comment and type much yet the point you will receive will be so small that you will nearly get tired to try anymore.
Taluk about strength and resource you put it and if you are the type that use to be busy you may not be able to make $1 in 3days sometimes.
Hmm, its not easy at all to make reasonable money on PTP sites. Everything still boils down to endurance and earning from the scratch till the bigger one comes. Making money online and offline isn't easy at all. It takes hard work, determination, and perseverance yo succeed in our plans you have for yourself. For someone that has busy schedule to make $1, its something that brings money made him or her to be busy. He can make use of the spare time he gets after experiencing busy schedule through the offline activities he does, to make some cash to make up with the one he earned online.

Sprite1950

Your opinion is motivating to show that nothing last forever. But i pray forums stay longer for us. I love sharing opinions with people all over the world to aid my views on something that needs attention. And help too, when it is needful for me to help out. I have heard much about serpclix, I know its a GPT site that rewards via the task one do. But i don't know how it works, and how i can get started with it. Can you explain how it works please?? Let me evaluate it, and see if it is also another means for me to earn something online to keep up with my online side hustle jobs.
Serpclix is a ptc with a difference. We are sent "orders" that we copy and paste into google and then search for the highlighted link which will appear on the given pages, click on that and wait for the timer to complete. We are then rewarded with either 5 or 10 cents. We are required to use a Firefox or Microsoft Edge browser extension.

I have heard that the US and UK do much better on this site than other countries although it is worldwide

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think this can mostly happen or even more if you can inculcate into your time article writing not just posting on forums. Posting on forum can only give you maybe $10 a week if you active almost everyday and it should be on about 3-4 posting forums but Tor article writing you can even make this$20 daily and get about a $80-90 per week. This is where you have a good writing skills. But the truth is that it works for those that are really active

Winter

But what should we do who do not have good skills for writing articles. I agree that it is better to make money on such sites than on paid to post sites and forums. We all need money and it is normal to look for something extra on the internet where we could earn something. It will be better for us who want to work online, I hope. $ 80 a week is about $ 300 per month which is not bad if working online is extra work. You sit at home and work, much better than judging for two jobs.

Janiya

Yes it is possible because I have seen people who are actively working online they become regular worker so if they give services on fiver and freelance so he /she can easily earn 20$ or may be more than 20$ per project.
I am also freelancer and I have been earn more than 50$ on a single project so if I count the week projects it almost reach to high level of dollars.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I found this one at the moment hard for me to answer. A friend of mine was asking me today, if I can earn up to $20 writing for forums in a week, based on my activities with many forums. I was a bit confused cause it can take me hours everyday to earn up to $2 a day from all paid to post sites I belong. Even if I multiplies it by the number of days that makes a week I can't still earn up to $20 a week. Unless I increase my hourly rate of work, which will disturb my health, and I can't try it cos the money I'm working out for, can't take care of serous health challenges. But I believe some persons here, can earn up to that amount of cash per week working on different paid to post sites.
I love your reasons for not overworking yourself. I am overwhelmed with many online making money platforms that at times I don't even have time for anything anymore even to go to church. To the extent that it started affecting my offline business. Then I realize that I have to chill while making money online lest it affects my health. And as you say, if this happens, the money we are looking for may not even be enough be enough to take care of out health if we break down due to overworking.

R

Romirex

I think it is possible to earn that amount, but like you said it is detrimental to your health. It is also only possible if you have no offline work and spend all your time online. Let us take bizdustry for example, you can earn $3.6 for a 24 hour active work around the clock, but you need to sleep, go out sometime, do something else so all that is possible to earn is $2 to 2.5. Unless one is a VIP member anything above that can harm your health and social life. But if you have like 3 of these sites then I think it is very possible.
Yea you just hit the nail on the head. Kudos to you!

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is possible, Last month in January many people crossed $20 every week, and as far as I know, you too have experienced this. With many online earning opportunities coming up, there are more chances available; it is just that people are comparing their time and earning, this is making them having lack of time. Everyone who is able to manage time, he/she made that mark, and soon it will rise too. People focus more in a site where they earn more, this keeps their earning high.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Even from paid to forum websites, it is possible to make $20 weekly. For example here in Trendri.com, You are privileged to earn $0.84 daily. If you calculate the weekly pays you will see that by the end of a week you will be earning $9.2. That remains $10.8 to complete $20. There are also some paid forum site like bizdustry. When you add up the earnings from Trendri and bizdustry, you will see that at the end of every week, you will be earning nothing less that $20. So it is very possible to earn more than that a week

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Twenty dollars every week from paid to post websites is not something easy, one just have to stop giving himself unnecessary pressure. Just focus and earn whatever you can, not that you would be giving your self some high target.
If you want to make up to 20 dollars weekly from paid to post sites, then you may consider opting for the VIP membership of bizdustry where earnings are unlimited. If you combine that with your earnings here on trendri, making twenty dollars weekly would be easy, though you would be really frustrated.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is possible, Last month in January many people crossed $20 every week, and as far as I know, you too have experienced this. With many online earning opportunities coming up, there are more chances available; it is just that people are comparing their time and earning, this is making them having lack of time. Everyone who is able to manage time, he/she made that mark, and soon it will rise too. People focus more in a site where they earn more, this keeps their earning high.
Well said @Yugocean, it is possible my good friend. I have experienced that too, during December time, I made more than $50 a week via bizdustry when the pay rate was increased to double biznotes. Cos of the data loss back then, those who lost their biznotes so terribly during that time were presented with a chance to earn double rewards. I was able to earn up to $50 a week cos I'm a VIP member back then in December. I earn as much as i want no restrictions, back then I was indoors going out was never on my plans that's why i made such amount on a week. But currently I'm finding it hard to earn $20 a week through online cos of my reduced time due to my school activities.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Its not possible as I am concerd because even at of 24hours that we have in a day to get $2 is not easy at all because some of this site you will comment and type much yet the point you will receive will be so small that you will nearly get tired to try anymore.
Taluk about strength and resource you put it and if you are the type that use to be busy you may not be able to make $1 in 3days sometimes.

IamDozzy

It depends entirely on the amount not time you spend in the forum as well as the amount of forum you belong to. Making $20 a week on this forum might be pretty hard because you will have to spend your whole day on the forum creating threads and making posts. But there's a way out of this which is by referral. If you can refer 20 people in a day then you can earn $20 a day because I referral attracts $1. But in all do not stress yourself because health is wealth.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not for me it's not. I don't make $20 a month from forums but I do make more than that a month at Serpclix. I have already reached over $21 this month so far.

Forum posting is pretty low paid and most of us know we are not going to make enough to make a huge difference to our financial situation but it is fun and every little helps. People talk here about sleepless night but I would never lose any sleep over forum posting. If they all disappeared tomorrow it would be sad but I would find something else to do.
Your opinion is motivating to show that nothing last forever. But i pray forums stay longer for us. I love sharing opinions with people all over the world to aid my views on something that needs attention. And help too, when it is needful for me to help out. I have heard much about serpclix, I know its a GPT site that rewards via the task one do. But i don't know how it works, and how i can get started with it. Can you explain how it works please?? Let me evaluate it, and see if it is also another means for me to earn something online to keep up with my online side hustle jobs.

If you work alone it will be a hard mission to earn 20 $ from forums because in most of case you may win 10$ per week but if you bring referrals the mission becomes possible because there are contest of valid referrals on forums so you may win a prize. Alternativelly, some forums stops paying so this will let mission harder.
Yeah, bringing referrals to forums also brings in reward that can cover up half of what one earn weekly through them. By bringing referrals in, one can win referral contest and win some cash too. I have learned many ways to earn through forums, the referral type its a good means to earn admirably on forums when one have plenty of them. It seems hard for me to do normal activities to earn that amount alone in a week. I work as my body can allow me, i don't over work myself cos the body won't heal the health implications it might result undergoing sleeplessness.

It's very possible to achieve if you are not the lazy type. For forums like trendri ( well at the present moment I can say about that) but forums like bizdustry you can make it if you are determined to. All you have to do is comment and make new post daily and you would surely get there in one week. Or better still, get a VIP on bizdustry and thank me later
Lol, that's nice tips to earn more than the amount stated in the thread. It is possible for me to earn more than $20 a week working via bizdustry, when I was a VIP member there. But with the new rule, one can't earn up to that amount at ease on bizdustry. Unless you will undergo sleepless nights to reach such threshold. And you know the health implications it may pose? I don't think I'll pass through such conditions again to reach the land mark of $20. When i know it won't carter for my health issues when i subdue myself working on such condition of sleepless nights. I work as my body permit me, sometimes i work around 8-10 hours a day. And sometimes less than the amount of time devoted.

Roysnickz

You have said it all. It quite difficult to earn up to two dollars in one week from writing on forums. It is however, very possible, with determination and hard work, one can achieve that seemingly difficult feet. Besides I have seen people who have achieve that level of success.
If they can do it, why wouldn't you do it? Common, they don't have two heads, just one like everyone.

Profwriter

It's wonderful reading the comments of other writers, I'm happy about their love and sincerity to earn in a very legitimate way.

There's no free Money anywhere and needs are rising daily, it takes a lot to make a dollar a day, one just have to be determined, focused and pay the price of some sleepless night. There aren't many writing forums that pay, we hope that more writing opportunities will come but till then, keep earning as much as you can and also plan with your income to set up additional offline business that can also generate monies for you.

Victor001

Well its possible to hit that amount, but one must be SELF considerate, is it worth it!!! How long will i have to continue!!!
While considering this we shouldnt mix passion with money. If you derive pleasure in writing then the 20$ a week should be of less concern, but if its for the money be ready to burn sweat for it.
My take is let the writing flow then diversify in hitting 20$ a week.
Do what makes you comfortable as there are people who are making more than the amount daily still writing.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Well its possible to hit that amount, but one must be SELF considerate, is it worth it!!! How long will i have to continue!!!
While considering this we shouldnt mix passion with money. If you derive pleasure in writing then the 20$ a week should be of less concern, but if its for the money be ready to burn sweat for it.
My take is let the writing flow then diversify in hitting 20$ a week.
Do what makes you comfortable as there are people who are making more than the amount daily still writing.

Did you make $20 a week on forums? Just don't say if it is possible, but better to actually make it. Many people now are actually making it (most are crossing this and making more) and it would be a loss if they do not reach $20 a week. However, only writing is not that is involved in the forums, many are earning even through micro tasks on forum marketplace (such as tweet promote, YouTube like, sign-up to different site, voting etc), this is included in their forum earning.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You have said it all. It quite difficult to earn up to two dollars in one week from writing on forums. It is however, very possible, with determination and hard work, one can achieve that seemingly difficult feet. Besides I have seen people who have achieve that level of success.
If they can do it, why wouldn't you do it? Common, they don't have two heads, just one like everyone.
Laughs, nice words of encouragement you said here. I've taken the bow already through your motivation and the one i have already to move on and achieve such earning via paid to post sites. Now I can say i earn up to $2.2 a day working on forums. Not just one but in three (3) forums a day. My school activities hinders me sometimes to Carey on with achieving some extra bucks through forum posting online, but maybe after exams I'll be back posting regular again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Did you make $20 a week on forums? Just don't say if it is possible, but better to actually make it. Many people now are actually making it (most are crossing this and making more) and it would be a loss if they do not reach $20 a week. However, only writing is not that is involved in the forums, many are earning even through micro tasks on forum marketplace (such as tweet promote, YouTube like, sign-up to different site, voting etc), this is included in their forum earning.
You're very correct @Yugocean, many people working on multiple forums are surpassing the $20 land mark, more specially you, lol. You work on three forums which i know how hard you work on them to earn immensely. You earn more than $15 a week at BMF, and $2 a week at forumcoin and earn more than $5 a week via trendri. I'm your big time fan, i know what you can achieve. No need of calling some person's when i know you are among those that earn more than that threshold.