Is it possible to make $20 with forum writing a week??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I found this one at the moment hard for me to answer. A friend of mine was asking me today, if I can earn up to $20 writing for forums in a week, based on my activities with many forums. I was a bit confused cause it can take me hours everyday to earn up to $2 a day from all paid to post sites I belong. Even if I multiplies it by the number of days that makes a week I can't still earn up to $20 a week. Unless I increase my hourly rate of work, which will disturb my health, and I can't try it cos the money I'm working out for, can't take care of serous health challenges. But I believe some persons here, can earn up to that amount of cash per week working on different paid to post sites.

Olajidey

It is very possible to even make more that there is some site that you have to upgrade so that you will be eligible to post unlimited and gives you the advantage to post as much as possible you like and besides you can also have another site that pays and combining the two site together will give you more than $20 in a week, thou it is not going to be easy as you will put the effort in achieving that. For me I do what am capable of I don't set the target that will later affect me health wise

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very possible to even make more that there is some site that you have to upgrade so that you will be eligible to post unlimited and gives you the advantage to post as much as possible you like and besides you can also have another site that pays and combining the two site together will give you more than $20 in a week, thou it is not going to be easy as you will put the effort in achieving that. For me I do what am capable of I don't set the target that will later affect me health wise
I agree with your saying, it is possible to achieve that land mark of $20 every week via paid to post sites. Even if we combine it with other paid to post sites, we need to work excess to achieve it. And that will affect our health badly just as you said. The body needs some rest, and not overworking it. I take some time to rest my body at least six hours daily in order to feel refreshed and get back stronger again. One have to work ad the body pleases and not working more than that, cos the money I'm chasing after can't solve my health issues when i face serious break down.

Noor Fatima

I found this one at the moment hard for me to answer. A friend of mine was asking me today, if I can earn up to $20 writing for forums in a week, based on my activities with many forums. I was a bit confused cause it can take me hours everyday to earn up to $2 a day from all paid to post sites I belong. Even if I multiplies it by the number of days that makes a week I can't still earn up to $20 a week. Unless I increase my hourly rate of work, which will disturb my health, and I can't try it cos the money I'm working out for, can't take care of serous health challenges. But I believe some persons here, can earn up to that amount of cash per week working on different paid to post sites.
Not $20 but I think so $10 is possible we can earn it easily but as the talk of $20 dollar we have to work on different site (forum writing work) by just giving few minutes of multiple hours we can earn esaily

Moni2402

I believe that if it is possible to earn money writing online. However, it is not something that generates great benefits for you.
The good news is that you don't have to be a professional to work on these types of pages.
To earn more than $ 20 a week, you have to spend a lot of time and I don't think everyone can do it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe that if it is possible to earn money writing online. However, it is not something that generates great benefits for you.
The good news is that you don't have to be a professional to work on these types of pages.
To earn more than $ 20 a week, you have to spend a lot of time and I don't think everyone can do it.
Yeah one doesn't need to be skilled enough to write on paid to post site to get paid. Me just need to be good in writing and that's all, just as you said. It is practically possible to earn up to that amount a week working on forums but that gonna demand lots of time to actualize that amount of money. One have to over work himself a daily for one week to get up to that expected $20 land mark. I won't subject myself too hard to achieve such aim, rather I'll work as my body can allow then rest for the day in order not to develop body strain that will hamper me a lot later on.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not $20 but I think so $10 is possible we can earn it easily but as the talk of $20 dollar we have to work on different site (forum writing work) by just giving few minutes of multiple hours we can earn esaily
It is possible now to earn that amount of $20 a day working on different types forum. Now we have lots of online paying forums that one can devote around 10-12 hours daily to actualize such target in a week. Much work is needed to achieve the aim, but all i know its that, the amount is achievable when one devote much time everyday for it in the space of one week. But i will advise anyone to work as the body can carry on, no one should work to displease the body in oder to earn. The body is subject to rest at some point in order to recover and feel afresh to work next day.

Ekuvero

It might be possible but time consuming due to the fact that must PTC sites do pay up to $1 a day so being involved in up to 3platform which pays up to $1 daily your target might be met alongside referral where you do earn up to $0.5 per person you refer.

Making money online isn't easy though but with determination and focus you would be able to earn up to that amount, besides Success doesn't comes easily though they are few legit sites out they which still pays outrightly and still keep up to standard

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It might be possible but time consuming due to the fact that must PTC sites do pay up to $1 a day so being involved in up to 3platform which pays up to $1 daily your target might be met alongside referral where you do earn up to $0.5 per person you refer.

Making money online isn't easy though but with determination and focus you would be able to earn up to that amount, besides Success doesn't comes easily though they are few legit sites out they which still pays outrightly and still keep up to standard
Thanks a lot for this helpful and motivational message. Nothing comes easy in life, making money online isn't easy at all. Anyone that brags making money easy isn't saying the truth. For one to make a single dollar online, he or she needs to work hard and determined enough to get it. I know their are high paying jobs more than the one i requested but those ones are skilled jobs, one need to be skilled enough specializing on such kind if job in order to cone out successful on it.

Ralphjoe

Well I am working on just one forum for now and i make almost close to that on a weekly basis. It takes me 10 days to make $30 with alot of sleepless nights on the forum and so therefore making $20 in 7 days is possible but I will have to work extra hard to be able to get to that junction and that is capable of taking a huge toll on my health.

There were times when I was working on more than one forum and at that time, I found it very difficult to earn because working on different forums is kind of stressful and so I get rid of some forums that doesn't pay much to focus my attention on one single forum that pays much and that has really helped me in my earning journey so far.

Donkiz

Making $20 per week on paid to write platforms is possible, but you have to register with more than two of such sites and spend long hours each day making comments and creating threads before you can achieve that.

I know of someone that makes more than that weekly, I asked him how he manage to do that from paid to write sites, he said that he normally gives himself target of what to achieve per day and work towards it.

Although, giving yourself target on the amount to achieve is not bad, but I can't overstretch myself by giving myself some steep targets in order to make money online.

Juen15

My experience on the forum site is Bizdustry, I haven't earned $ 20 in one week. At the start of this forum provided an easy way to make money (regulations are not as strict as now), I can get $ 10 in one week. It's very easy because in a day I can make more than $ 2 if there are no other activities or activities outside. $ 20 a week might be possible if you become a VIP member or are active every hour creating threads and posts. Even on a GPT site it's quite difficult. But someone will be able to earn $ 20 in a week by referrals on forum sites. Forums will usually give $ 1 for each valid referral.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I think it is possible to earn that amount, but like you said it is detrimental to your health. It is also only possible if you have no offline work and spend all your time online. Let us take bizdustry for example, you can earn $3.6 for a 24 hour active work around the clock, but you need to sleep, go out sometime, do something else so all that is possible to earn is $2 to 2.5. Unless one is a VIP member anything above that can harm your health and social life. But if you have like 3 of these sites then I think it is very possible.

Carson20t

I found this one at the moment hard for me to answer. A friend of mine was asking me today, if I can earn up to $20 writing for forums in a week, based on my activities with many forums. I was a bit confused cause it can take me hours everyday to earn up to $2 a day from all paid to post sites I belong. Even if I multiplies it by the number of days that makes a week I can't still earn up to $20 a week. Unless I increase my hourly rate of work, which will disturb my health, and I can't try it cos the money I'm working out for, can't take care of serous health challenges. But I believe some persons here, can earn up to that amount of cash per week working on different paid to post sites
If its possible or not it entirely depends on you and your ability.What that means is that the more you work on forums the more you improve on your writing skills.If you become good as a writer you can aswel leverage that skill and use it to your advantage.For example trendi here wants quality work which we are all aspiring to deliver.If your content is that good here you can be earning passive income as alot of people will respond to your article or articles.
So if you apply in other forums which support your work by creating a blog for you within their platform and they pay you for good article you can actually make $20 per article.The other way is to also create your own blog and be publishing your information.You will get sponsorship and monetization when your engangement is good.

The signature part helps you promote yourself or rather showcase your other skills.So you can sign your links there.To some it all you can only limit yourself to as far as you want to go.So you can and you cannot make the $20 from forums in a week is my perfect answer for you.

Lascolee

I found it hard to make $20 from a forum this day, corona virus pandemic cause make site or organization to reduce how much paid for the traffic.... though if the content does not bring meaning or good idea you will be pissed off to continue with such forum... Getting audience reading your articles less that 5seconds may not even get you a good money..you may not get good traffic if your article goes wrong way....

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If its possible or not it entirely depends on you and your ability.What that means is that the more you work on forums the more you improve on your writing skills.If you become good as a writer you can aswel leverage that skill and use it to your advantage.For example trendi here wants quality work which we are all aspiring to deliver.If your content is that good here you can be earning passive income as alot of people will respond to your article or articles.
So if you apply in other forums which support your work by creating a blog for you within their platform and they pay you for good article you can actually make $20 per article.The other way is to also create your own blog and be publishing your information.You will get sponsorship and monetization when your engangement is good.

The signature part helps you promote yourself or rather showcase your other skills.So you can sign your links there.To some it all you can only limit yourself to as far as you want to go.So you can and you cannot make the $20 from forums in a week is my perfect answer for you.
Thanks a lot for the eye opening tips you explained here. I have a blog site but not yet monetized cos the domain I'm using is not yet registered, its just a free domain. I'm just gathering money in order to find a webhost to host my blog and acquire a special domain name that suit my niche selection. Everything depends on vision and adequate plan, I'm always learning on perfecting my article writings in order to improve and make a living through it. The beat way I can do that, its writing all day, looking out for well written contents/articles and follow the guidelines undertaking by the publisher to perfect my own writing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I found it hard to make $20 from a forum this day, corona virus pandemic cause make site or organization to reduce how much paid for the traffic.... though if the content does not bring meaning or good idea you will be pissed off to continue with such forum... Getting audience reading your articles less that 5seconds may not even get you a good money..you may not get good traffic if your article goes wrong way....
That's true, this days its hard to gain much money writing via paid to post sites, based on the corona virus outbreak. They reduced the pay rate for activities on their forum. Corona virus have really hampered some forum sites progress, but I believe the more people come the better the traffic. Cos the corona virus isn't affecting online business the way it affected the offline business type. Getting people on reading articles you posted requires fantastic niche headline l, that will entice them reading, and it should have the ingredients to add value to ones life.

Carson20t

Thanks a lot for the eye opening tips you explained here. I have a blog site but not yet monetized cos the domain I'm using is not yet registered, its just a free domain. I'm just gathering money in order to find a webhost to host my blog and acquire a special domain name that suit my niche selection. Everything depends on vision and adequate plan, I'm always learning on perfecting my article writings in order to improve and make a living through it. The beat way I can do that, its writing all day, looking out for well written contents/articles and follow the guidelines undertaking by the publisher to perfect my own writing.
Am glad I was of some help to you,eventually we will perfect our skills and become better at what we do.Your discipline in working actively in forums is exceptional and I admire that from you.For me i am a little lazy but I have never embarked on anything without making a mark and my presence known there and I will do the same here for the right reasons offcourse.I feel that we should combine forces to share ideas and get to build trust right here on this forum.Offcourse if you permit me to pm

Try your best to start writing articles here and on forumcoin I think you can really earn alot provided you produce quality content.Am rooting for you bro.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Am glad I was of some help to you,eventually we will perfect our skills and become better at what we do.Your discipline in working actively in forums is exceptional and I admire that from you.For me i am a little lazy but I have never embarked on anything without making a mark and my presence known there and I will do the same here for the right reasons offcourse.I feel that we should combine forces to share ideas and get to build trust right here on this forum.Offcourse if you permit me to pm

Try your best to start writing articles here and on forumcoin I think you can really earn alot provided you produce quality content.Am rooting for you bro.
Wonderful you, I appreciate your kind gestures towards me. We will strive together to perfect our article writing. I'm a member in forumcoin but they haven't permitted me to write on their forum. I have PM cyberfreak several times about article writing via their forum, but we never showed up for my request. That made me to give up on writing for the forum. I prefer writing here and also at bizdustry whenever I'm chanced with engaging articles to share. You can send me PM if you wish we can talk about ways to move forward in writing perfectly here and other available work in the future.

Winter

Maybe it is possible. I guess you need to use few sites and to spend some time there. 20 dollars per week is not a little if it is not your primary job. It depends of the number of forums you use and how much time you have. If you have all day and you write on 5-6 forums you can earn 2-3 dollars per day.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Maybe it is possible. I guess you need to use few sites and to spend some time there. 20 dollars per week is not a little if it is not your primary job. It depends of the number of forums you use and how much time you have. If you have all day and you write on 5-6 forums you can earn 2-3 dollars per day.
Hmm, the problem is that I'm very adrift of legit paid to post sites. I'm just hanging on three, this one, forumcoin, and bizdustry etc. Only bizdustry pays handsomely than others at the moment. Trendri was paying higher before spam messages became plenty, and made admin to reduce the number of posts to be made by people. Making the pay rate to fall adrift, at least he can now monitor what's going on, now that the message isn't much. He can now moderate it, cos he can handle the reduced amount of messages. If you have any other paid to post sites you earn legitimately with, please share to me.