Is it possible to make money listening to music online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It's totally unbelievable and insane to see how the internet has totally made it easier for each and everyone of us to make real cash and real money online , even by just doing most of the things we know how to do best buy just coming out our hobbies and passion online via various online platforms that totally support the hobbies and passions that we have . Some people have the hobbies of listening to music , and that indeed is a very incredible hobby but what if I tell you that you can make it look at my money by streaming random music online or even listening to your favourite music onto your favourite musician songs and you get considerably and reasonably paid for it . Of course such websites exist and the cool thing is that it is not only one website that offers such services but rather they are numerous and almost uncountable . The Spotify playlist is electronic considered to be one of the most popular get paid to stream music platform on the internet but due to its popularity and prominence I do not recommend any individual from Nigeria to make money on this platform because it is highly competitive .

Other "get paid to stream music online" platforms that I would like to share which are less competitive but totally profitable include , slicethepie.com and even hushmoment.com .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is totally possible to make money online listening to random music or even listening to your own musicians songs or to your own favourite musics and in fact majority of people are making real cash and real money online by listening to random music or even listening to their favourite music on various get paid to play music websites and platforms . The website you mention is a familiar one and indeed majority of people are using this particular website to make a real cash and real money online by streaming random music on it .

Although I have not personally used the website but according to my research and feasibility study a lot of people have left positive comments and reviews about the website and from that I would say that the website indeed is legit and flexible due to the kind of payment possibilities and assess abilities the website provides for its users and members . In the website you are guaranteed to cash out more than $20 in a particular week but it totally depends on how willing and unreluctant you are .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the post. I have been seeing a lot of adverts on different platforms and in so many other ways concerning other platforms that could pay its members to listen to music , for me the most important thing is that I do not easily take them serious because I believe there is nothing really good that can come out of it because of my past experience with them and from all what people are saying.
A lot of people I know have tried making money in this way but have not been able to see a legit platform that will genuinely ask them to listen to music to get money in return.
Thank you for the name of the platform you suggested , I'll definitely check it out to really understand about their terms and condition and other things necessary to make money effectively as a member .

Peru

Thank you for the post. I have been seeing a lot of adverts on different platforms and in so many other ways concerning other platforms that could pay its members to listen to music , for me the most important thing is that I do not easily take them serious because I believe there is nothing really good that can come out of it because of my past experience with them and from all what people are saying.
A lot of people I know have tried making money in this way but have not been able to see a legit platform that will genuinely ask them to listen to music to get money in return.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I don't have any idea on this. For me all those ways are not guaranteed in the sense that listening to music may not be profitable because you will have to spend a lot of your data on the music and at the end of the whole thing your payment will be quite lower than your expectation. .

Even though it may be possible for people to make money by listening to music , I believe that it shouldn't be encouraged because the earning rates won't be reasonable but people should rather look for opportunity to acquire a skill or look for any other legitimate way of making money on the internet.

Even though I am interested to make money on the internet , there are some certain online business I will try to avoid and one of them is by listening to music to make money or watching of videos to make money. I just fo not like it personally.