Earn Money Is it possible to make money online?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is the kind of question some people ask. the first day I had someone ask this question I was like are you for real, are you really in this world and you don't know that it is very possible for some people to become millionaires true online money making. In this post I'm going simply state the methods in which a total beginner can use to make money online.
This is a total beginner's guide to making money online;

Invest in cryptocurrency: The truth is that anyone can make money through cryptocurrency. To make money through cryptocurrency even as a total beginner, all you need to do is to register on an exchange like binance, kucoin and the rest of them. Then buy a coin like Bitcoin, leave it for sometime, like 6 months or even more then come back you will definitely see that it has appreciated. This is not a financial advice, but if you want to make a purchase buy reputable coins like bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, etc.

PTP websites: The fact that you are in this site means you are already making money online. Ptp site is one of the easiest ways of making money even if you do not have any skill at all.

Take surveys: This is another method of making money online for total beginners. Especially if you're in America or some part of Europe. Then this is definitely for you. There are many survey sites that pay you money to take surveys such as swagbucks, prizerebel, etc..

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Talking about making money online? It is very possible to make money online, there are many possible ways or means in which one can make money online, most people choose to make their money online from transcribing, watching ads on YouTube is also another way to make money online, affiliate marketing is also another way to make money online, in my own case I choose to make my money online in a paid to post site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have really highlighted various means of making money online. Another aspect of making money online is selling one's skills and talents. Imagine some one who is a teacher and decides to be selling his skills online as a teacher and even a photographer that's skillful. So, all these ways as well generate more money for the internet users.

drex44

Hello
There are plenty of opportunities to make money
There are few requirements though...like getting paid from legit people and having the skill and discipline to earn some money
Good luck to you all

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yes, it is very possible to make money online, there are different possible ways you can make money online, many people play online games in order to earn, I have this particular game I play in order to make money, it's called crypto pop game, it's legit,they pay in ethereum, and it is very easy to withdraw your balance into your coinbase wallet instantly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I would go with ptp sites because that is my main line of online work. With surveys I got fed up for doing surveys on several sites but I was not paid even once. It seems to me that survey sites are scams so I am staying away from them. Online investment is a no-no for me. The risk is high.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I would go with ptp sites because that is my main line of online work. With surveys I got fed up for doing surveys on several sites but I was not paid even once. It seems to me that survey sites are scams so I am staying away from them. Online investment is a no-no for me. The risk is high.
Taking online survey is a very good way to make money especially if you are from tier 1 country. But if you are not then don't bother yourself because it is a mere waste of time. The good thing about online surveys is that you don't really need to have any skill in order to start making money from them but the problem is that only Americans and some Europeans benefit from it. Online investment is very risky and I will not advise anyone to venture into such.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
With the right information and the right groups you may be updated as to which sites are paying, and which are not paying. To earn money online is not as difficult as it's used to be, if we are well informed. PTP sites have proven itself to be one of the most viable ways to earn few bucks online. If you can manage your time of several PTP sites, you can earn very well.