Is it profitable to invest or trade any ethereum?

Janiya

Every big dealer and investor know about every currency which is going nowadays on the top and low.

As I am new bass and I also want to invest and trade from some amount but like Bitcoin cryptocurrencyknow about the future of ethereum or not?
Will ethereum hit the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency on going to top level?
I am in search of good currency where I get profit and great income from the currency as I take the suggestion from other people they advise me to invest and to trade in Bitcoin and some suggest me to take help of ethereum which is nowadays going on high level so I am little bit confused that as I never invested in ethereum and he will not bite for trading I am not little bit I am very much confused about this so kindly help me so that I will get your opinions and I will reject those coins which is not good and profitable in the recent days I will follow whatever is good for me to invest in now a days.
I search little bit about ethereum whose rank is well perfect and good as compared to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but some of them are saying that it will hit the Bitcoin in the coming days so what you all think about this to share your opinion related to this as well.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Both of them is ok both investing and selling or trading ethereum. Ethereumis the one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies now in the world that everybody wants to invest and also sell it is also fast growing like Bitcoin is the second-largest and fastest-growing cryptocurrency in the world presently now.Most people prefer to invest in ethereum than bitcoin this days because of his fast growth.

Maliha sayyad

Ethereum is now a days going on top-level like Bitcoin and cryptocurrency we can consider it from very far we all know that which currency is good for nowadays and which currency will good for the coming days but ethereumium is really good for nowadays to buy by and kept with our self buying ethereum is really good and profitable just for these recent days which is going and running so I will share that it ethereum will hit Bitcoin it will be the random shop for all the followers of Bitcoin but it ethereumum will definitely hit the Bitcoin may be cryptocurrency as well so from my perspective ethereumrium is good to buy.

Haypril

Investment in Crypto currencies can not be over emphasized. It is a sure way of earning passively from participating in online business. After the acceptance of bitcoin and it popularity in 2016, other developers has been working tirelessly to create and launch other Crypto currencies to meet to same expectations as bitcoin. Ethereum has been another digital currency that worth the struggle. So investment in Ethereum is a sure way to go.

Psalmseen

Though talking about a Cryptos currency, Cryptos has taken over the world massively that I foresee a world where the only currency that will be spent would be Cryptos. But right now, the best right now is Bit Coin but fast rising is Ethereum. When it comes to rate, Bit Coin is the most expensive but when it comes to fast rising, Kudos to Ethereum. So I think presently, if one could invest in Ethereum, you would enjoy investing on it and have your good return on it as soon as possible

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well experienced businessman I will say it is well profitable for you to invest in any cryptocurrency or ethereum this is because ethereum is a very good business and also it is well profitable to those who have invested on it I have invested in ethereum for the past two years and I have find it very easy and well understandable and profitable for me, this is a best business to invest in right now

Godslamp

Investing on ethereum is not a bad idea at all. Over the years crypto has increased drastically. As a matter of fact, by this time last year ethereum was less than hundred thousand naira. Some wise investors were smart enough to buy it then. Right now ethereum is on fire. The cost of one ethereum is over one million naira. The most interesting part is that it is still increasing so investing on ethereum is still never too late.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yes you can still invest in ethereum or even still you can choose to swap with another cryptocurrency if you don't have enough to trade with it. Ethereum support a lot of other coin. I would advise you to convert your ethereum to the coins that are tending in the market now. way by you can gain higher.

Josemendez

Verified member
Ethereum investment is Profitable considering the fact that ethereum has many use cases and many people will want to capitalize on these use cases . This will help to increase the market Capitalization of ethereum which will simultaneously increase the price if the coin . The gas fee has been the issue with ethereum investment but the gas fee is reducing gradually.