Is it proper for father to hold the hand of his 18-yr old daughter while going out?

marcusfe

We all have different perspectives about issues of life but there should be a way to strike the balance in our reasoning. I've found this incidence recently and I heard several people condemning the act while some said there was nothing wrong about it. Even me I don't know which side to take, I'm only being neutral these about it.
What is your own opinion about this. Is it normal that the father should hold the hand of his adult daughter while going out?

CharlyChampagne

Well from what I've observed, been right or wrong is highly perceptional,it mostly depends on the likeness, closure between a father and daughter for such to happen frequently,in my house hold,my dad always make it a task to take us out during the weekends and he's playful,he can choose to hold hands with my sister or not

Mcdonny

I don't see anything wrong with that.As a matter of fact, I think iylt will build the relationship the more and improve the father/daughter relationship.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Well I don't really see anything wrong in that despite the age of the daughter what matters most to me is that the daughter in question is comfortable with the father. And again if there is not romantic going on between the father and the daughter, then more so since they are doing it openly I believe their conscience will be very clear with each other. So I see nothing wrong with it.