Earn Money Is it really easy to make money online ?

ellie brown

How many of you have the resolution to make more money this year? Do you seem to be dissatisfied that your income doesn’t seem to be able to support your dream lifestyle? Here we’ll share with you the secrets on how to really make money online for beginners. These are step-by-step guidelines that you can implement even by yourself.

First, is to write down your objectives or goals. You want to make money online but how much money are you aiming for? Don’t just say as much as possible, but you need to be specific. For instance, when I started off doing Internet Business, my goal was very small, as it was my first business and I did not have any Internet marketing experience. Therefore, I aimed for US$250,000 in 5 years time. Sounds like a very small goal right? However, I surprised myself by hitting my dream goal of US$250,000 in less than 1 year alone. A good way of setting your target is this: I want to make US$ (x amount) by date. Sample, I want to make US$20,000 by 30 June 2007.
Second step is to write down the actual steps of action plans required to hit this goal. For instance, if you want to earn online sales of US$10,000 in 4 months time, this means that you will need to get US$2,500 worth of sales each month and average that to a 30 day period each month, you will need sales of US$83 daily.

When you break your goals into smaller steps it will seem easier for you to achieve plus you will have a clearer view of where you are headed for.

Third is to decide what products you will sell for your Internet Business. Are you interested in selling your own products, or earn money via Affiliate programs or do B2B (business to business) trading?

Earning money on the Internet is not just about buying an ebook, or joining a program, or setting up a website. It’s about creating a business that you will manage and promote well using both online marketing strategies and offline marketing techniques.

Therefore, to really make money online you should start to think like an entrepreneur and then be persistent in your actions in order to enjoy the results of your efforts. I look back at how I started doing Internet business since 2015, and can still laugh at many of the mistakes that I made along the way. Now after several years, at least I’m wiser in my decisions and of course, richer too.

It’s never too late or too early to start planning so let’s start making your life-changing decisions today!

joewater278

How many of you have the resolution to make more money this year? Do you seem to be dissatisfied that your income doesn’t seem to be able to support your dream lifestyle? Here we’ll share with you the secrets on how to really make money online for beginners. These are step-by-step guidelines that you can implement even by yourself.

First, is to write down your objectives or goals. You want to make money online but how much money are you aiming for? Don’t just say as much as possible, but you need to be specific. For instance, when I started off doing Internet Business, my goal was very small, as it was my first business and I did not have any Internet marketing experience. Therefore, I aimed for US$250,000 in 5 years time. Sounds like a very small goal right? However, I surprised myself by hitting my dream goal of US$250,000 in less than 1 year alone. A good way of setting your target is this: I want to make US$ (x amount) by date. Sample, I want to make US$20,000 by 30 June 2007.
Second step is to write down the actual steps of action plans required to hit this goal. For instance, if you want to earn online sales of US$10,000 in 4 months time, this means that you will need to get US$2,500 worth of sales each month and average that to a 30 day period each month, you will need sales of US$83 daily.

When you break your goals into smaller steps it will seem easier for you to achieve plus you will have a clearer view of where you are headed for.

Third is to decide what products you will sell for your Internet Business. Are you interested in selling your own products, or earn money via Affiliate programs or do B2B (business to business) trading?

Earning money on the Internet is not just about buying an ebook, or joining a program, or setting up a website. It’s about creating a business that you will manage and promote well using both online marketing strategies and offline marketing techniques.

Therefore, to really make money online you should start to think like an entrepreneur and then be persistent in your actions in order to enjoy the results of your efforts. I look back at how I started doing Internet business since 2015, and can still laugh at many of the mistakes that I made along the way. Now after several years, at least I’m wiser in my decisions and of course, richer too.

It’s never too late or too early to start planning so let’s start making your life-changing decisions today!
it really is that easy and everyone should try it

Dora Wi

Your story and advice is really inspiring. I agree, it is not so easy to make money online. There is a lot of unpredictability involved, and you need to put in considerable effort to find the right sources and get consistent with earnings.

daynaluxe

Easy? no. Possible? Yes, with discipline and willingness to learn.

D

Dery

It's not just about online alone. Generally it is not easy to make money. We just have to keep trying and continue whatever it is that brings returns to us. That way we can sustain our money making.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Is not that easy to make money online, sometimes it depends on the kind of online business or site you are running, their terms and rules their payment rate and their payment method, making money online we all need more of your time, most people find it difficult to make money online because of their busy schedule, so making money online for me is not easy.

IamDozzy

Making money online isn't really hard but can be very stressful as you would have to put in a lot of effort towards it. Let me use trendri.com as an example. I order to make $1 with these conditions of 50 words per post for $0.02,you would have to make 50 posts in order to achieve $1. If you aren't busy for a whole day then you can achieve this but if you have other things doing then it would take you a while to achieve this. So you see, earning online isn't really hard but it's the effort and time you have to put in that's stressful.

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online is more or less the same as making money offline. This means if there is an easy way to make money offline, then there will be easy way to make money online too. But this is not so because all the ways of making money are hard ways just that some are harder than others.

When it comes to making money online, there is no easy way to earn from online but the truth is some ways to earn from online are simple and easier than others too and hence we consider those way as easy ways but not really easy as we say. A lot of people prefer easy ways to make money but they themselves don't see those ways to earn because there is nothing like that. I always say this and I'm still saying it again that we don't have to listing to those people who are confusing people on YouTube because they want people to watch their YouTube videos so that they will get money. These people are trying to tell others there are easy ways by which a person can become rich overnight which is not true. Most people will watch these video and think they can make it so easily.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The short answer is capital No! If there is anything like that.. Unless you're already rich, of course. In the past few years, we've seen a lot of talk about the "gig economy," or the economy built around short-term contracts and freelance work that's outside traditional employment. Sites like fiver have made it easier for people to find these gigs, and many people have turned to them as a way to make money quickly and easily, what about now?

Guess what! all this gig work makes it hard for workers to find reliable income. Even though there are more flexible opportunities than ever, they're not necessarily an easy way to make money and companies are struggling with how to keep their workers happy when they can't offer them consistent wages.
There are thousands of different ways we can try to make it, but most of them require a lot of hard work, long hours, and years of dedication and that is if you really find the real one out of the thousands available out there, before you can talk about your hardwork. Notbings is easy, not then not now. You just need the right connections, recommendation and tested-working strategies so you don't over work in vain.

E

eldavis

Making money in general is never easy. Alot of persons have this mindset that making money online is easy and can be done in no time, this is why most of them rush into one or two way to make money, only to discover that it's alot more difficult than that. Personally I feel it's not easy to make money online, as it requires your time, energy, hard work and most importantly consistency.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money whether online or offline requires a lot of hard work and smart work in order for you to be successful on them on the long run. the advent of the internet and different social media platforms has really made it easy for people to sit at the comfort of their homes and probably make money for themselves.

I always advise people that wants to make money on the internet to first of all learn the necessary things required of that particular business venture before going into it. You don't just go into a particular business and expect to make money because it does not really work that way.

Knowledge is what will determine how easy it is for you to make money from a particular business. If you have proper knowledge of cryptocurrency trading you would probably make a lot of profit from it but if you do not have proper knowledge of how it works, you will probably be gambling and therefore lose your money on the long run.

There are a lot of passive income method in which you can create for yourself on the internet and probably find it easy to make money daily doing little or absolutely nothing. But first of all, you must work very hard for it.

Making money online is often touted as being easy. While there are certainly some ways to make money online that are easier than others, it's important to remember that there is no such thing as easy money. Anyone who tells you otherwise is likely trying to scam you.

There are a number of ways to make money online, and each has its own level of difficulty. For example, you can start a blog and make money through advertising, or you can sell products and services online. You can also participate in online surveys or start a YouTube channel.

While there are some easy ways to make money online, it's important to remember that you will need to put in some effort to be successful. Anyone who tells you otherwise is likely trying to scam you.

One of the easiest ways to make money online is to start a blog. You can set up a blog for free using platforms like WordPress or Blogger. Once your blog is up and running, you can start making money through advertising. You can also sell products and services through your blog.

If you don't want to start a blog, you can also make money by participating in online surveys. Companies will pay you for your opinion on a variety of products and services. This is an easy way to make money, but it won't make you rich.

Another easy way to make money online is to start a YouTube channel. You can create videos about anything that interests you. Once you have a following, you can start making money through advertising. You can also sell products and services through your channel.

If you don't want to start a YouTube channel, you can also make money by participating in online surveys. Companies will pay you for your opinion on a variety of products and services. This is an easy way to make money, but it won't make you rich.

If you're looking for a more difficult way to make money online, you can start an e-commerce store. You'll need to create a website and stock it with products. You'll also need to set up a payment system and handle shipping. This is a more difficult way to make money online, but it can be very profitable.

Rachael

Verified member
If it was quite easy to make money online, then trust me, everyone would practically be wealthy by now. Well, let me not generalize but to some people it might be simple or easy while to others it is very difficult. Going by my own, I see it as being very difficult maybe because I'm still new in the process. One thing I came to realize is that, to earn substantially online, you must have at least one prominent skill in digital literacy and you must be proficient and versatile. No doubt, there are people who make so much money daily even close to $1000 and this might sound untrue for those of us who struggle to make as little as $1 online.

When the skill is acquired, you might not have to necessarily stress yourself to work for many hours before you can realize something substantial. Practically, I spend many hours online to make little money while some spend just couple of hours and are already making so much in that short duration. This goes all out to show that, the more skills we learn, the more we are creating a chance to make more money There is no direct easy way of making money that does not demand commitment.

allison001

Verified member
I don't think it is easy to make money online, but that doesn't mean we should not find possible ways of making money online. So many people around the world still find it very difficult to make money online. Why? Because they're still looking for a very simple way of making money online without stress.

Nothing good comes easy, making money is a very good thing especially when it comes to human, because it's money we used to survive. Since money is good and very important in our life, it won't be that easy to get it.

Since we can't find simple way of making money online, we have some possible and legit way we can be generating small income even if we stay at home or workplace.

If you're looking for a way to make money online without stressing yourself that much, I think you should start in a paid to post site. Why do I recommend this method? Because here in a paid to post site you're not forced to complete any task, you can do that comfortably at your leisure time. So even at work, you can be making money in a paid to post site during break.

Kendy

Verified member
When you describe something as being very easy, this exposes that there is no required energy or any level of commitment that needs to be put in place in order to earn substantially which if I want equated to making money online, it is typically untrue. When the word 'easy' is being used, it makes it look asthough anyone can just pick up his or her phone and money will start dropping into his account.

Making money online has never been easy even for those people that are making high income on a daily basis. It is not as easy as you think until you go into the job. These people have to learn a required amount of skills in order to outshine their competitors. Having competition in a particular job is a lot of commitment itself and it shows that it is not easy because you need to use your creative and innovative skills in order to capture the patronage of customers or clients. When this is not able to work out, it becomes difficult to make money online, even making a dollar is very difficult; participating on survey sites and other micro tax office little rewards compared to the effort to work.